bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Rhonda H.

BY BAREMINERALS

A lightweight, remarkably effective moisturizer that hydrates skin for improved firmness, elasticity, radiance and skin texture. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex with a unique electrolyte delivery system, it’s formulated to provide the perfect amount of hydration for combination skin, while potent antioxidants help protect skin from environmental stressors. The result? Naturally luminous, younger-looking skin day after day.

• I get dry patches on my face. Has anyone used this produc...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a good substitution for this mosturiz...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product?1 Answers
bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer
  • "Very good moisturizer. Doesn't leave skin oily at all and really helps with dry skin from over washing or weather. I buy this one over and over." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin that will turn slightly pink when I use the wrong moisturizer. This goes on nice & light with no irritation whatsoever. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. My face feels so soft and has a healthy glow for the first time in years! Just one pump gives my face & neck nice coverage. I initially started with 2 but as my skin started to repair itself I found that I needed less. The bottle I bought in has lasted me over 4 months so far." in 7 reviews
  • "I put this on at night before bed, and then use my Murad moisturizer in the morning before I put on makeup. This product is great. It doesn't leave a greasy residue, which is nice. It is really moisturizing and keeps my skin soft. I would definitely recommend!" in 6 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves me skin incredibly soft." in 1 review
  • "its gentle enough for my super sensitive dry skin to use morning and night." in 1 review
Rachel G.
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin, 50 ml more...
I usually only use this product after I've run out of my current moisturizer. I used to use bareMinerals all the time so I have a lot of their left over products laying around. This is a very nice, smooth formula that absorbs into the skin flawless. My only complaint is that I have had a few breakouts after using this product but that could be because I'm using the formula for combination skin, when I personally think I have oily, but that's for another time. Anyways, I would totally recommend this is anyone with combination skin and wants to try the bareMinerals line for the first time :)
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Moisturizer more...
I tend to have dry and oily skin, and I'm so happy I got this in a gift set and tried it! It helps with the dryness but does not leave my skin feeling oily at all even in my normal oily areas! I only need to use about a pea size amount and it covers my entire face! I love the way it makes my skin feel and look!!
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This moisturizer certainly moisturized. It did not bother my sensitive skin. It went on heavy, and felt a bit oily afterwards. My biggest issue with this product was the smell. I could not get over the awful smell though. The smell was a deal breaker for me.
Taylor W.
Boonsboro
Nice and hydrating, however on my face it creates greasiness due to how my face is feeling. If it’s a week I’m more oily it becomes greasy like. When my skin is normal I can use it just fine. I wouldn’t buy again though.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
this is a great moisturizer it doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. This product has a great price for its quality. I got mine at my bareMinerals store, but i’m sure you could find it at any store that has bareMinerals products.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Moisturizer (Normal-Dry Skin), 1.7 fl oz more...
I use many bare minerals products and have loved them all. So when I wanted to try incorporating the skincare into my regimen I gave this a try. It was a big fail for me. My skin is dry and this product came recommended. During application is felt tingly, I figured it was a sign it was working. After 5 minutes I felt like it was burning my face and had to wash it off. I tried it again a week later and it happened again, so there must be something I was allergic to. I gave the product to my mom to try and she ended up loving it. Great product for my mom just not me.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
I need to open with I am a bare minerals girl and have been for a very long time. I am highly disappointed in this moisturizer. The smell is awful and sticks around until you wash it off. It has a drying clay/dirt scent to it. Also, and this may sound weird but when my husband kisses my face after I put it on he says it leaves a awful taste on this mouth. Those two things aside, I just don't think it moisturizes very well and that there are cheaper and much better options out there.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin, 50 ml, Other more...
I received a small portion of this moisturizer (0.17floz) to try with a few other Bare Mineral products. I did not like this moisturizer for my combo skin. It was a little too oily and clogged my pores unfortunately which I hated considering I love this brand and I'm aiming for clearer skin. Sorry BareMinerals! I didn't really like it.
Charlie A.
I like that this moisturizer doesn't make my skin feel greasy. However, on days my skin is really dry, I have to use a different moisturizer because this one just isn't strong enough to tackle my dry skin. On days my skin is "normal" this deff did the job. Goes on smooth, can apply makeup almost instantly after.
Nicole G.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Moisturizer Combination Skin more...
I bought this product on recommendation from a beauty store consultant. I was very disappointed. I have combination skin, some acne, and acne scaring. This product made my acne flare up and my break outs became a nightmare. I would not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or deal with acne breakouts.
Christina P.
Largo, MD
I get dry patches on my face. Has anyone used this product and successfully moisturized dry patches?
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried this product?
Shelby T.
Does anyone know of a good substitution for this mosturizer? I like this formula a lot, but since it's discontinued, I can't find it.