BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Deeply nourish skin with this luxuriously rich cream for improved firmness and skin texture. Powered by bareMinerals(R) 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex with a unique delivery system, it's formulated to provide ultimate moisture for dry skin. The result is skin that's soft and smooth.

Who is it for: For all skin types. Anyone wishing to experience true moisture in a rich, creamy texture.

Why is it different: bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for dry skin is powered by bareMinerals 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. This miracle complex delivers transformational skin-renewing benefits. In addition to the benefits of the RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this formula contains soothing and comforting flax seed oil; vitamin-rich avocado oil, which aids in softening and hydrating the skin; and beach tree bud, which is rich in essential nutrients. Provides moisture while helping to firm and smooth the skin. Free of parabens. Contains no synthetic fragrances or artificial oils.

How do I use it: Apply to freshly cleansed skin. Use in the morning and evening.

• Is it expensive! How much??1 Answers
  • Does it firm or help with fine lines?2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals products so I would like to try this....6 Answers
bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Cream
  • "This moisturizer is really great! I have EXTREMELY dry skin and eczema on my face. Moderately priced, I would say it's very similar to Perricone's sensitive skin facial moisturizer. It may be a little too heavy for summer, but it's amazing for dry skin." in 8 reviews
Taylor B.
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I apply it every night before bed and every morning before I apply my makeup. It keeps the moisture in my skin all day long without making my face look greasy or super shiny. My fave has never felt better.
Lekesha L.
Gastonia, NC
I bought this thinking it'd help my skin.... I was wrong .. my skin is dry and this made it feel even worse... I'll stick to trying their other products but not the skincare
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
Absolutely perfect for dry skin ! The overall result when applying daily is worth the $$. My skin feels beautiful , less dry (obviously) and looks well maintained
Angela V.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Purely Nourishing Cream Dry Skin 50 ml more...
This moisturizer is amazing! I use it at night because it's thicker, and I don't like it under my makeup during the day. There isn't really a smell to it which is great, but it's think and creamy, and makes your skin feel soft and rejuvenated. Would recommend to anyone!
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Purely Nourishing Cream Dry Skin 50 ml more...
I received this product as a sample product from Sephora, and I've come to really like it. My skin tends to peel due to the winter, so that is why I used this moisturizer. This is an excellent product to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin.
Stephanie W.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin, 1 oz more...
I ended up with a small bottle from buying a gift set. I don't actually have dry skin, but decided to use it on my face anyways. It smelled great, worked and moisturized my skin well, but my face got rather oily after 2 hours or so.
Katie H.
Dickson , TN
Review for: Bareminerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer For Dry Skin 1.7 fl oz more...
ANYTHING BY BARE ESCENTUALS IS AMAZING.
Ive used it since I was in high school. Now every year for Christmas I buy the starter pack, and it usually last the whole year! And it feels way better than having cakey liquid makeup all over my face.
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
My skin is oily but tends to dry and get patchy after I wash or exfoliate and this cream gives me the perfect amount of moisture without my skin feeling oily after. It also leaves my skin feeling so soft.
A W.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Skincare Purely Nourishing Cream Dry Skin more...
Brianna R.
I won bareMinerals moisturizer in a fundraiser gift basket and loved it! I'm usually picky what I put on my face, but this worked great. I used it every night after I washed my face and my skin became so soft. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have smoothr skin.
Payton M.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love bareMinerals products so I would like to try this. Would this be used as a night cream or can it be used as a day moisturizer as well?
Marsha B.
Does it firm or help with fine lines?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it expensive! How much??