bareMinerals Purely Brilliant Multi-Tasking Lipcolour Trio uploaded by yasmine g.

BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Smart color. Smarter formula. A trio of gorgeously brilliant, creamy colors with ingredients to help liven up the look of your lips. These genius, hybrid lip colors deliver plush, gorgeous color and give your pout unforgettable reasons to believe in its brilliance.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions. Anyone wanting smart color and an even smarter formula.

Why is it different: These Purely Brilliant Lipcolors help give you the appearance of more youthful-looking lips.

How do I use it: Smooth onto lips for brilliant, creamy color. Wear alone or combined with other bareMinerals(R) lip products.

Erin S.
Louisville
These colors are beautiful! I feel that these are more hydrating than regular lipsticks. I don’t feel like it stays on as long though. But the colors are so gorgeous!!! I highly recommend this line of lipstick.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have this exact trio, but I do have 3 colors of this product, Budding Carnation, Fresh Mauve, and Delicate Cinnamon. These are very sheer, with hardly any pigment at all. They have zero staying power, I don't think they even lasted an hour, so you need to reapply often. The tube is pretty small and there doesn't seem to be a lot in it, so they won't last too long. The one good thing about them is that they're not drying at all, so if you are looking for a sheer lip balm type of product, then these are ok. If you want a lipstick, then I would recommend looking for something else.
Megan W.
Tioga
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good! I love this brand and always want to buy more products every time I go to a beauty store! bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15
Izzy S.
It is the most amazing this I have ever smelled and it is so matte. Perfect for the day to day look, or for a special night.
lauren m.
Greenville
These are super cute colors. Not drying at all, and they are very moisturizing. I found these to be like a tinted moisturizer.
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
I absolutely love the colours of these lipsticks but my favourite has to be fresh mauve, I love how creamy they are and they glide one so smoothly, the pigmentation is medium and can be buildable and the packaging is gorgeous!