BY BAREMINERALS

Make your beauty sleep truly wonderful with the bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment, a unique mineral formula that rejuvenates the skin overnight. The landmark treatment is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores, increase... see more...

Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
This I got from Ulta in a set. I liked it it goes on nice and smooth and was very lightweght. But I'm in Florida and only after one hour of being in the humidity it immediately came off even with a setting spray . I prefer this one during winter it seems to wear better .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this nighttime treatment from bare minerals. I use the treatment with no color. After a month of using it my pores looked smaller and my skin looked smoother. I even mix a little in with my foundation.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Morgantown , WV
This stuff is amazing. I am so glad they kept it in line with their new skin care line. It gives my skin a very glowing matte finish and helped keep my skin clear and minimize pores.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love this night treatment I use it ritually if you're looking for a night treatment this is your go to Tali worth every penny
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
This might help skin that needs very little treatment. It mostly was just like adding dirt on your face after cleaning it and getting in bed.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Buffalo, NY
The best foundation ever. Not heavy wear, just right. I love pairing this with there concealer as well.
Allina M.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
This did absolutely nothing for me. I would not spend the money on it again. Disappointed in this.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
It's ok. The packaging isn't my favorite and the product is just average. I would expect more for the price
Stacey-Ann B.
Stacey-Ann B.
I love this powder, at first i only used it for night times, but after finding the coverage so good for how little product you need to use and the feel on my skin i use this as a normal foundation. its so quick to apply as the brush is so compact its coverage is great.