Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#80 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A clear, powder night treatment formulated with Essential Mineral Complex™, Indian gooseberry fruit extract, and ectoin to improve skin's clarity and brighten. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…Powered by an Essential Mineral Complex, this iconic concentrated mineral treatment instantly diffuses visible imperfections, and reduces the appearance of pores and uneven texture while you sleep. It features antioxidant-rich Indian gooseberry fruit extract to help improve luminosity, and replenishing ectoin to help promote a younger-looking complexion. Now you can go to sleep with and wake up with a BareMinerals natural glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

Photo (1)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
April 30, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
I have/used the older version/packaging of this product( with a sponge applicator vs the brush) and never really understood how this product sold. This is supposed to be a skincare powder worn at night to fix all of these skin concerns but the science of the ingredients don't really back that up. This "transformation powder" is just going to sit on top of your skin and not much else.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
April 29, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
Great product! I like the new packaging. I really like if I need to go out in the middle of the night I look like I have just a touch of makeup on! I haven't seen any improvement using this nightly however I keep using it...I'm on my second purchase so perhaps it's doing something. It's pricey without any real benefit. I guess I'm a sucker for taking care of my skin!
Dora J.
Dora J.
Chula Vista, CA
Feb. 17, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
I was introduced to his night powder by a friend and I love it. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It leaves your skin feeling amazing. I love it. Totally worth it. Packaging was fine, not too interested in that as I want results. Definitely would buy again.
Asia G.
Asia G.
Farmington, MO
Feb. 20, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
This product has improved my oiliness, skin tone, and has reduced blemishes.
Ocassionally I wear it under my day time foundation to add a little extra coverage and reduce redness.
Feb. 20, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
This product it amazing . It really does transform you during the night . It nourishes the skin and makes it feel new and baby soft . This product is very useful to many people .
Emily B.
Emily B.
Feb. 21, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
I love this product! I use it every night and can definitely tell a huge difference in my skin!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Centralia, WA
April 29, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Feb. 20, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: bareMinerals PURE TRANSFORMATION(TM) Night Treatment 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g
Sleeping and waking up with beautiful, moisturized skin is what this powder says it does, and of course it does, it's a powder that you put in before you go to sleep and it moisturizes your skin during sleep that's the best thing in the world
Orange Park, FL
How you can use it? Thanks
Wimauma, FL
Does this product dey out your skin at all?
Wimauma, FL
Does this product dey out your skin at all?
Orange Park, FL
I am a little confused: why is a Night treatment? You sleep with the product in your face? Thanks
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
First time seeing this and from what I've read it sounds amazing!!! And makes me really want it! Just curious about a couple things....If u put it on before bed does it feel like your wearing makeup, like a powder? Also I'm wondering if it's translucent or not because it looks like a little color to it in the picture and wouldn't like the thought of getting my pillows nasty looking haha! Random, weird thoughts of mine haha