Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#41 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A clear, powder night treatment formulated with Essential Mineral Complex™, Indian gooseberry fruit extract, and ectoin to improve skin's clarity and brighten. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…Powered by an Essential Mineral Complex, this iconic concentrated mineral treatment instantly diffuses visible imperfections, and reduces the appearance of pores and uneven texture while you sleep. It features antioxidant-rich Indian gooseberry fruit extract to help improve luminosity, and replenishing ectoin to help promote a younger-looking complexion. Now you can go to sleep with and wake up with a BareMinerals natural glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

Dora J.
Dora J.
Chula Vista, CA

I was introduced to his night powder by a friend and I love it. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It leaves your skin feeling amazing. I love it. Totally worth it. Packaging was fine, not too interested in that as I want results. Definitely would buy again.
Asia G.
Asia G.
Farmington, Mo

This product has improved my oiliness, skin tone, and has reduced blemishes.
Ocassionally I wear it under my day time foundation to add a little extra coverage and reduce redness.
This product it amazing . It really does transform you during the night . It nourishes the skin and makes it feel new and baby soft . This product is very useful to many people .
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

I've never tried this product but I would like to try it because I have a combination of rosacea dryness a little bit of oil Liesken
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this product! I use it every night and can definitely tell a huge difference in my skin!
Sleeping and waking up with beautiful, moisturized skin is what this powder says it does, and of course it does, it's a powder that you put in before you go to sleep and it moisturizes your skin during sleep that's the best thing in the world
Terrell, TX

How you can use it? Thanks
Terrell, TX

I am a little confused: why is a Night treatment? You sleep with the product in your face? Thanks
Wimauma, FL
Does this product dey out your skin at all?
Wimauma, FL
Does this product dey out your skin at all?
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Las Vegas, NV

How does a powder hydrate your skin?

Join Now