MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBare Escentuals
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce

bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce

by Bare Escentuals

A breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skin care serum in one. This ultrathin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish, and feel of beautiful skin.

Healthier-looking skin; For a flawless look; Skin is looking smooth and sexy

Start your review of bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce!
Violette-Amorette C.
Azusa, CA
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Violette-Amorette C.
this foundation is sooo beautiful , it glides right onto my skin and makes it look naturally flawless!! 😍😍
Gloria C.
Indianapolis, IN
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Gloria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Is an awesome product, it matched my skin perfectly and is so light I love it, it’s also really easy to apply and is not heavy at all I will definitely keep using it, and probably switch to this from now on!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Alyssa E.
i really enjoy this product, it makes my face feel nice and covers my blemishes i believe ulta sells it and the price isnt that bad either
Gabriela S.
Brownsville, TX
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Gabriela S.
Esta base tiene una muy buena cobertura , muy natural y me deja la cara suave y sin exceso de brillo
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Larissa S.
Love how long this lasts, the color is a little yellow for me but nothing major, and it sits really well with other products and doesn’t move around. It’s pretty full coverage and a little heavy. Doesn’t have a strong scent and doesn’t make my sensitive skin react badly.
Eden B.
Fairhope, AL
I absolutely love the way this foundation feels. It doesn't cover as well as I prefer but it looks REALLY natural and has a super soft consistency!
Nichole I.
Canadensis, PA
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Nichole I.
The color I was sent seemed nice, but the coverage dried really.. DRY. Not sure if my skin just didn't agree or what. I used a primer, setting spray... but if you look closely at my photo, it really just broke apart on my skin. It just laid on my skin instead of blending smooth. I applied with a fresh and clean dabbing sponge. I wanted to love it since ive heard amazing things about bare minerals. I honestly get smoother coverage from my NYX foundation 🤷‍♀️ and it's less expensive.
Emily M.
Fort Wayne, IN
bareMinerals Pure Serum Foundation, Bare Nude, 1 Ounce uploaded by Emily M.
Love love love this brand I can’t endorsement it enough. It is a little pricey but trust me it’s worth it. This foundation covers up any redness uneven skin tones and makes your skin look perfect for pictures without a filter!
Michelle Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I simply love this foundation. It goes on like silk and has such a beautiful tint to it. It looked classy and elegant. I just can't explain it to you. You definitely need to try it for yourself. So so in love 🥰
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
I've tried so many different foundations! This is my favorite. I pair it with the bareminerals primer and a translucent powder. I am able to get the coverage I want without a feeling of caked on plaster. It leaves a smooth finish and stays put all day without smudging or streaking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Preeti P.
Boise, ID
Jennifer D.
tacoma
il y a 2 ans
Ashley J. il y a 2 ans
I wouldn't recommend for oily skin.