bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow

WHAT IT IS:

An eye primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits : Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil and; Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C and; E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids.

What do you like about this??
How does this work in comparison to urban decay?
What would you rate this 1-10???
Start your review of bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow!
Product Highlights
“I am obsessed with these bare minerals primers for eyelids. I have extremely oily lids and nothing ever seemed to keep the liner or shadow in place without creasing so when I found this line I was in heaven! Makes my life so much easier knowing that I won't look like smudgey after a few hours of wear” in reviews
“I wanted something to help all my eye shadow to stay on all day ans I can tell you this really did the trick. ” in reviews
“I have never cared too much about using primer but after trying my friends bareminerals primer i use primer every day to keep my makeup on during the entire work day. ” in reviews
“This product will for sure keep you eye make up on for so long and it works great for glitter as well” in reviews
“I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer.” in reviews
I've been using this product for a little over a year now. It's very easy to apply and use for the eyelids. Very long lasting effect for my eyeshadow so it doesn't crease! I use the product everyday and have already used about 3 tubes of it. It's super good stuff.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do not waste your money on primers! Most likely if you have sensitive skin you will break out and it will burn. I find that most primers make my make up smear a lot!! I love bare minerals don't get me wrong, but their eye shadow does great with out this!
Saint Louis, MO
this product is in such a tiny tube but the bright side is that a little bit goes a really long way , I am new to the eyeshadow world and only recently started using primers , this has saved m life and stopped my shadow from looking old
I love bare minerals color infused primers! They absolutely stay on all day and give a beautifully light pigment to add to any natural day! It’s a great value compared to other brands at Sephora and it’s definitely my favorite choice!
Greenfield , IN
I don’t normally use an eye primer but this one is nice. I believe it came in a kit I bought. I love that it has a color already to it and on some days I just used it as my shadow. It’s long lasting and a little goes a long way.
I purchased the bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, bareMinerals products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this primer shadow and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
1,156 reviews
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Prophetstown
I’m not really because my car won’t work I will call me later bye text now I can do anything you need anything else to say bye I have some money to get to see your mom I guess you have got cash and cash do going home
Bellaire, MI
I own one in sun dance and its a beautiful color...but it creases after 3-4 hours on my very oily eyelids. Like I said the color is beautiful but its to pigmented on my pale skin to put past the crease, which for me is very inconvenient when I want to just slap in on my lids when I'm in a hurry.
I put this on everywhere on my face, this helps my make up to stay longer and look great. Its not sticky and I can put it on without a hassle or me worring about it messing up my other make up. Love lovee this!!!!