bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow

WHAT IT IS:

An eye primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits : Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil and; Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C and; E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids.

What do you like about this??
How does this work in comparison to urban decay?
What would you rate this 1-10???
Start your review of bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow!
Product Highlights
“I am obsessed with these bare minerals primers for eyelids. I have extremely oily lids and nothing ever seemed to keep the liner or shadow in place without creasing so when I found this line I was in heaven! Makes my life so much easier knowing that I won't look like smudgey after a few hours of wear” in reviews
“I wanted something to help all my eye shadow to stay on all day ans I can tell you this really did the trick. ” in reviews
“I have never cared too much about using primer but after trying my friends bareminerals primer i use primer every day to keep my makeup on during the entire work day. ” in reviews
“This product will for sure keep you eye make up on for so long and it works great for glitter as well” in reviews
“I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer.” in reviews
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account @majdabella10 and snapchat (majdabella10) facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask . I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products. If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you . ■this is my e-mail ● [email protected] ● I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Olá tudo bem? Gosto muito de produtos de beleza amo demais só que não tenho condições no momento pra comprar mais gostaria muito de experimentar seus produtos..Parece ser maravilhosos.!!
Toronto
I absolutely love and recommend this primer. It has an amazing formula that keeps eyeshadow lasting for the whole day. Definitely my go to.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi, I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
The product is really great. It has natural ingredients. It's a wonderful treat. Especially from this brand. I really loved it
london
It is sticky so it is very good for the eyeshadow it doesn't crease at all and it doesn't give an wears glue like aperance
WIDNES, Widnes
so good one of my friend uses this product and she just loves it and I would really like to review this product once:
Burnsall Avenue , Batley
I dont think right much of this product very disappointing and not what youd expect for the price dont like it
Tulsa,oklahoma
I love the color it helps give that glow look to me just wish I didn't break the color after a couple hours
kent
makes the shadow pop, Have found cheaper things for what it does, does do its job, don’t use that often