BY BAREMINERALS

Bronzed Twig A Eye Primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits: Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil and; Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C and; E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids Primer Shadow, Bron see more...

Kaley D.
I've been using this product for a little over a year now. It's very easy to apply and use for the eyelids. Very long lasting effect for my eyeshadow so it doesn't crease! I use the product everyday and have already used about 3 tubes of it. It's super good stuff.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
This product is one of my favorite things bare minerals has ever come out with. I love the fact that it is a primer and shadow in one. I often will apply this and then maybe just add a highlight color, and it lasts all day! I do find it difficult to find though, I always fear they are discontinuing it. I really hope they don't!! It's a great product!
Maranda H.
Lillington, NC
Bare Minerals' primer shadows are the bomb. They make your eyelids super matte which helps looser shadows stay all day. I use this product almost every day, and it is great! If your eye lids get oily like mine, this is a product you have to try! I recommend it!
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Bare Escentuals/bareMinerals always deliver great product. All of the primers I have tried have done nothing but enhance every they offer.
Melinda W.
This stuff is amazing for the extra help keeping your eyeshadow in place. It also allows you to use less eyeshadow.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. It goes in smoothly and works bettet than any other product that I have tried. I will definitely be purchasing this again
ANGELINE F.
woodlands
I absolutely love this primer because like all other primers , they allow your skin to me smooth for application of other products and this primer os honestly bomb af.
Rebecca T.
This primer feels like silk when applying to face. Allows make up to go on beautifully with no uneveness at all. Again like the foundation do not need a lot of product! Love This!