BY BAREMINERALS #80 in Eye Primer

Bronzed Twig A Eye Primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color  Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits : Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil & Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C & E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids Primer Shadow, Bron see more...

bareMinerals Prime Time Primer Shadow
  • "I wanted something to help all my eye shadow to stay on all day ans I can tell you this really did the trick. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product will for sure keep you eye make up on for so long and it works great for glitter as well" in 1 review
  • "I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer." in 1 review
  • "I have never cared too much about using primer but after trying my friends bareminerals primer i use primer every day to keep my makeup on during the entire work day. " in 1 review
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!!
Angela E.
Midland
I did try this. I used to be a Bare Minerals girl completely. This is great when you have dark lids. And it does help you get the true long lasting color. Just not as great as some.others I've tried.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! It feels awesome on my skin! It's definitely worth your money!! The packaging is another thing that I really love about this product!!! I use this product every single day!!! I wouldn't use anything else!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this from pharmacy liked it but felt that it made my eyelid a shade darker it was a little expensive it lasted a long time time went on smoothly but don’t think I would buy it again
Megan M.
I'm really hard to please when it comes to primer. This is silky and lightweight. I'm not aware that it's on my skin, but my complexion is perfected. Great product!
bailey l.
This is the worst eyeshadow primer I have ever used... It sits on the skin like glue and does not blend out. It reacts with the foundation on your skin and gets all clumpy and blotches up your foundation. Good luck trying to set it with your transition shade because that is noooo help. Its literally like putting eyeshadow over a blotchy glue. I do not recommend this.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I would describe this primer as good if it was a drug store brand that cost $3-$5 dollar a tube, but it isn't. As a "prestige" brand this primer fails. It doesn't last the entire day, shadow you wear over it creases and fades. The packaging also makes it difficult to get all of the product out of the tube. This is not something I will but again.
Jessica H.
Murphysboro, IL
When I first received this product, it was in a holiday kit from bareminerals a year or so back. First impressions of the product were relatively good, it has a nice colour payoff as well as consistency. Upon wearing of the product, I did notice it made my eyeshadow crease slightly. This was remedied upon the use of another eyeshadow primer. I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I had this in a gold color and I don't think I ever put anything over the top. It looked so pretty on its own. So not sure how it worked as a primer but it was very smooth and stayed on until I took it off. A little went a long way.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???