BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Eyelid Primer

Bronzed Twig A Eye Primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color  Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits : Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil & Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C & E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids Primer Shadow, Bron see more...

bareMinerals Prime Time Primer Shadow
  • "I wanted something to help all my eye shadow to stay on all day ans I can tell you this really did the trick. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product will for sure keep you eye make up on for so long and it works great for glitter as well" in 1 review
  • "But i think that has more to do with my sensitive skin , my friend took it from me & she loves it " in 1 review
  • "I have never cared too much about using primer but after trying my friends bareminerals primer i use primer every day to keep my makeup on during the entire work day. " in 1 review
  • "I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer." in 1 review
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would describe this primer as good if it was a drug store brand that cost $3-$5 dollar a tube, but it isn't. As a "prestige" brand this primer fails. It doesn't last the entire day, shadow you wear over it creases and fades. The packaging also makes it difficult to get all of the product out of the tube. This is not something I will but again.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really hard to please when it comes to primer. This is silky and lightweight. I'm not aware that it's on my skin, but my complexion is perfected. Great product!
Jessica H.
Murphysboro, IL
When I first received this product, it was in a holiday kit from bareminerals a year or so back. First impressions of the product were relatively good, it has a nice colour payoff as well as consistency. Upon wearing of the product, I did notice it made my eyeshadow crease slightly. This was remedied upon the use of another eyeshadow primer. I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer.
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
I have not been pleased with Bare Mineral primers, including the face primer. The tubes of eyelid primer are small for the "normal" size for the price. The color is certainly brilliant. It lasts as long as low end primers, not longer, maybe 10 hours. And I agree, it does crease. I like their other products, but just have not been impressed with primers. They simply wear away or don't work to hold onto the eyeshadow color.
Tori T.
Do not waste your money on primers! Most likely if you have sensitive skin you will break out and it will burn. I find that most primers make my make up smear a lot!! I love bare minerals don't get me wrong, but their eye shadow does great with out this!
Raven G.
Bellaire, MI
I own one in sun dance and its a beautiful color...but it creases after 3-4 hours on my very oily eyelids. Like I said the color is beautiful but its to pigmented on my pale skin to put past the crease, which for me is very inconvenient when I want to just slap in on my lids when I'm in a hurry.
liv n.
Granby, CT
Bare minerals is the best brand i have ever spent my money on my ex's mom bought me there primer and there basic mineral foundation and i have been hooked ever since it might be expensive but its worth every cent for the natural amazing look that every one craves that still covers up blemishes
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I received this a few years back in a package deal, so I really shouldn't complain. However, they still do not have makeup for fair skinned individuals, despite numerous requests from around the world. Thus, this primer did not work for me. Great concept, but it is flawed!
Kathryn K.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I use the primer in the nude color (I can't remember the color name), and I like it for the shadows that I have that need that extra help to stay on all day.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???