bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow

WHAT IT IS:

An eye primer that doubles as an eyeshadow. Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. Perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading. Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. Wear it alone to give eyes color or layer it with bareMinerals Eyecolors and prepare your eyelids for maximum, intense color Formulated without preservatives and fragrance Benefits : Offers rich pigment, sparkle and shine Jojoba Seed Oil and; Honeysuckle extract conditions the eyelids Vitamins A, C and; E provides effective antioxidant protection on the eyelids.

What do you like about this??
How does this work in comparison to urban decay?
What would you rate this 1-10???
Start your review of bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow!
Product Highlights
“I am obsessed with these bare minerals primers for eyelids. I have extremely oily lids and nothing ever seemed to keep the liner or shadow in place without creasing so when I found this line I was in heaven! Makes my life so much easier knowing that I won't look like smudgey after a few hours of wear” in reviews
“I wanted something to help all my eye shadow to stay on all day ans I can tell you this really did the trick. ” in reviews
“I have never cared too much about using primer but after trying my friends bareminerals primer i use primer every day to keep my makeup on during the entire work day. ” in reviews
“This product will for sure keep you eye make up on for so long and it works great for glitter as well” in reviews
“I think this would work well as a base, but not a primer.” in reviews
Frazier Park
Purchased at: Sephora
The color was sort of hard to work with, once I put it on it took remover to take it off (that’s awesome) its a metallic silver so definitely made everything darker but last all day. I will be getting thing again but with no color.
Coralville, IA
I used to use this primer all the time but I find that it is a bit too dry for my eyelids. The color selection is nice and I don’t find it to be too expensive. The applicator is sort of messy though and it dried out in the tube before I could use it up.
Bakersfield
Works as an okay base and helped the pigmentation of the shadows a bit, I have used other eyelid primers that offer a longer weartime and offer a bit more coverage which is why I give this one 3 stars
Everett, WA
I really liked the 5/1 version of their primer. I could put it on and go without any shadow...this is a great new product and it really helps pigments stay put but not necessarily a wear and go, def good base!
Midland
I did try this. I used to be a Bare Minerals girl completely. This is great when you have dark lids. And it does help you get the true long lasting color. Just not as great as some.others I've tried.
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
Renton
While this was a super exciting concept when I first tried these, I don't think this product is necessarily worth it. The violet is a gorgeous shade and works beautifully on its own or as a colorful base for other eyeshadows (some light pink on the lid, or a sparkly grey on the outer corner for a party look). The brown works as a wonderful base for nearly every warm look you could want. I haven't found a ton of uses for the green because I don't personally wear much with greens and blues, but the color is magnificent swatched.

However, it's not very long lasting and the pigmentation wears off over the course of the day, especially if you're not setting it properly. The downside I've most had is that when I set it with powder, I lose the pretty color it naturally has. When I set it with sprays, the color does sometimes gather in my eyelid crease.

Clayton, NC
This product is one of my favorite things bare minerals has ever come out with. I love the fact that it is a primer and shadow in one. I often will apply this and then maybe just add a highlight color, and it lasts all day! I do find it difficult to find though, I always fear they are discontinuing it. I really hope they don't!! It's a great product!
Canton , OH
If your looking for a full coverage look no further. If your like me and live a busy life sleep is something i dont get enough of. My skin suffers from this so i need a primer that is long wear, minimizes my poor and has good coverage.
Sioux Falls , SD
This is a cult classic! It’s been around for ages! And I love it and hope it’s never discontinued! It works great and keeps the product in place which is why I use it nearly everyday and would recommend to those who need a new shadow primer or who already love BareMinerals.