BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Original Face Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I've Ben on the lookout for a face primer to put on. I ain't sure...2 Answers
  • Is this primer supposed to be a liquid or is it more solid. I got...3 Answers
  • What am I doing wrong?! Every time I put on a primer, regardless ...4 Answers
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is absolutely amazing! It is a little pricey but very worth it. It goes on smooth, easy, and light, and help hide pores. It doesn’t smell bad and feels very good in the skin. I️ will definitely keep buying
Leslie M.
Chicago , IL
I bought the Bare Minerals kit and it came with the prime inside of it the primer itself worked well on my skin it went on pretty well and it felt very velvety on my skin. I have both combination skin and dry skin and it worked well with my skin no problem whatsoever. Id recomend for people with the same skin type as myself.
Talyah M.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, I especially like it if I know I am going to sweat. (which is not very much and i have somewhat dry skin so) I do really miss how it used to have sunscreen, like cmon BareMinerals!! Get it together. But seriously, great product. I would recommend.
Anabella M.
Chino , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love his product I wore it under the loose powder and it gave me such a nice finish. It hid imperfections. I was very happy with this product. If worn alone it has a dewy finish. I would recommend to everyone.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this primer as a sample many years ago with a bareMinerals kit I purchased at Sephora. It was my first experience using a primer, and it was amazing! If you just need a smooth canvas for your makeup, this primer is for you. It helps your makeup apply flawlessly and keep it in place all day. I actually found it similar to the primer from Hourglass. It definitely doesn't help with any other skin concerns though. I recently found this in an old box, and instantly remembered how great it was. I will definitely be using this primer again!
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer!! When I first started using BareMinerals original powder foundation, I used this as well. The two put together did a miracle on my skin. It makes your face feel soft and smooth and creates a create canvas for the foundation, without caking up your skin. I have continued to use this primer even as I have explored other brands and types of foundation. The only complaint I can think of is that the product stops coming out of the pump shortly after purchasing, and I have had to cut open the container, take the lid off, etc. to try to get product out because the pump does not always work.
Olivia C.
This product is all that it says it is and more! Prime Time perfectly sets your face before putting on foundation and other makeup products. Without using this primer, it is easy for the foundation to look clumpy or uneven when applied to your face. Use Prime Time and it will help even out the pores and any uneven surfaces on your skin. This will also leave your skin nice and moisturized throughout the day.
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent primer, but definitely had a silica feel. It goes on matte and leaves your skin smooth and ready for foundation, however there really are no poor filling or line smoothing properties to this primer. Helps to mattify oily skin and will definitely increase the wear of your foundation, but I prefer a primer that does a little more for texture.
Megan R.
Arden, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora so I got a couple of weeks worth of daily uses from that. I like it, but I don't love it. My foundation would apply smoothly, but I didn't notice any difference in longevity than when I accidentally forgot to use the primer on some days. It's not a terrible primer by any means, but I didn't see a point in purchasing a full size one. It wasn't better than the smashbox primer that I usually use.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
Really good primer. I love a lot of products from this brand and this is definitely one of them. It's good for combination/dry skin. It's easy to apply and it has no scent to it. It's very smilies to the smash box primer and the maybelline baby skin. I recommended this to everyone.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
What am I doing wrong?! Every time I put on a primer, regardless of brand, I look crazy! I usually have to wear one foundation shade lighter than I wear without primer, or I look too dark, but even when my color is matched perfectly, I look super fake. And on my cheeks close to my nose, it always looks kind of powdery even though I wear liquid foundation.
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Does this go on greasy like many others I have tried? Is it just a liquid or is it a mineral based?