BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

An oil-free foundation primer for a shine-free complexion.

What it does: Bare Escentuals Prime Time Oil Control is a water-based primer developed for oily, sensitive, or problem-prone skin to instantly smooth the complexion prior to bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation. The oil, fragrance, and silicone free formula is clinically proven to control shine throughout the day, as well as to regulate oil and refine pores with minerals and natural plant extracts. The lightweight primer glides on seamlessly leaving the skin matte, refreshed, and ready for foundation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates

Put an end to midday shininess. Designed for oily, sensitive, and problem-prone skin, our prime time oil control is clinically proven to control excess shine. Apply this silicone- and oil-free primer prior to your bare minerals spf 15 foundation for evenly textured, shine-free coverage all day.

Chrissy R.
Hammond
I have very oily skin, and this primer alone makes it matte and stays matte! Easy to apply with either fingers or brush. Lasts as long as 8 hours (not in the heat though). I love this product and have been using it for years. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized, and smooth!
Alyssa H.
Walden
This product is great, but doesn’t last a long time. It’s supposed to be oil control, but it didn’t do that for me. Other than that, it smells like nothing and is relatively a good price. This is a good product for beginners.
Kath H.
Winchester , VA
This is my go to primer. It keep my skin soft and evens out my makeup. It doesn’t leave my skin oily and it doesn’t look caked up. Very smooth and it doesn’t bother my skin whatsoever.
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
I bought this a few months ago Marshalls but never used it until last weekend. Where has this been all my life? I’m very oily on my nose. I used this primer when going to an outdoor family party on an October night in Florida. Not even ideal for non waterproof mascara. My makeup held up all night!
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This primer was my first “big spend” even though it’s not too expensive for the quality it was still the first time I’d bought anything from Ulta, but it was worth it. Even my mom (who really wasn’t into makeup) tried just one pump of this and agreed it feels like silk on your skin.
Taylor F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product! I've always struggled with oily skin, especially when wearing makeup. This primer/oil control combination is perfect. My makeup last all day and my skin doesn't get shiny. I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin and/or acne.
Janeth G.
I have combination skin an sometimes it's just oily skin but this works wonders on me it stays matte. If your wondering if it's makes dry patches no it doesn't not. It doesn't blend well with foundation it doesn't cake either so I do recommend it.
Kirsten B.
Stillwater, NY
I really like that this product definitely smooths out my face and preps it for the foundation, but feel it doesnt di much regarding oil control. However, is great on my sensitive skin with no negative reactions, so I still use it very frequently
McKenzie M.
Dunwoody
i love this product!! my face gets so greasy throughout the day and this helps tremendously! i have used several other kinds and none of them are quite like this one!
Lauren A.
This product is pretty good. I find it a little steep price wise for how much you get. It does pretty good for a primer, but it made me more oily on my forehead.
Jennifer R.
Galt , CA
I have a really oily complexion, has anyone gotten good feedback on this? Really would like to try it out. How is the application process as well. How well does it do with visible pores?
Crystal H.
Pelham, AL
How well does this really work, I have the worst problem with primers and the powder or concealer having this smudged look, don't want that!
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Do you wear this alone or with foundation?
Gina B.
Round hill, AB
Is this ok to use with acne prone skin?
Christine M.
Cherry hill , NJ
I have trouble with my fine lines on my forehead and smile lines, does anyone have the same problem? if so what primer do you recommend? would this primer work?

Amazon