bareMinerals Prime Time® Neutralizing Foundation Primer uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

A preservative-free foundation primer that's great for all skin types, especially those looking to correct uneven skin texture. Create a silky, smooth canvas for a flawless foundation application. With its color-correcting yellow base and light-reflective pigments, this innovative foundation primer immediately neutralizes the appearance of discoloration, uneven skintone, and redness for brighter, younger-looking skin. The mineral-infused formula glides on seamlessly, combatting flaky dryness, rough patches, and uneven skin texture.

• Is this product oily? Does it work on oily skin?2 Answers
  • Hello does anyone know the price range for this product a...3 Answers
  • I have the Bare Minerals basic primer, but need something...4 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Neutralizing Foundation Primer
  • "the primer itself is amazing, but my problem is that the pump on the bottle broke after one use. you don't need a lot of product to last, and if you can get a bottle with a working pump, i'm sure it's great. it's a clear, oily-gel primer. it's lightweight and smooths the skin like magic. " in 5 reviews
Carmen M.
Santa Rosa
I just recently started using this because it was recommended to me by a girl at Sephora. She said that it helps the skin and it really does keep the product on. I have noticed that with a couple of my foundations it doesn’t really work as I’d like it too but I just recently got the bareMinerals pro foundation and can tell that they definitely were very great together my make up does last a good 8 to 10 hours I do you have to retouch a little bit after the eight hour mark but usually by that time I’ve already taken it off. The price is OK and if it continues to work with my bare minerals Pro foundation then I am sure I’ll repurchased
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
This primer is great! This was included in the kit that I purchased from bareMinerals that had other products also. I like the flawless look that this provides when used before foundation. I love this and highly recommend it.
Gabbie B.
Cambridge, MA
I usually love bare mineral, but this product isn’t as strong as I would’ve expected. It’s still great for daytime wear and for oily skin, but doesn’t do a great job of covering pores and evening skin before foundation as it feels really thin.
Jen P.
Sellersville , PA
I love this primer because it helps enhance my bare minerals makeup! This primer is so easy to use you just pump and apply! This primer is the perfect base to achieve the fresh finish look that you are looking for!
Maddy B.
RedRock
It’s actaully kind of greasy but works on most skins types and faces. It affordable for a bareminerals product. I recommend it to people with less oily skin because it works better . I would buy again as a last choice . I don’t really think it was worth the price I paid for it .
Robyn N.
Grand Rapids
This is my oldest primer but it’s my bff of my makeup bag. I have oily skin and red cheeks, and it’s like the makeup version of a calming “shhhh”. It doesn’t have any bells or whistles, but it’s a good solid and stable neutralizing primer.
Kelly B.
Great primer! It helps keep my foundation on all day. Also, this product lasts a really long time! I use this on special occasions and when I know I have a long day ahead! It doesn’t disappoint!
Ivay💕 D.
I love this primer this is my all time favorite, the second you rub this in it makes your skin feel amazing and it makes my foundation not as patchy or streaky. I recommend this and absolutely love it. Great price too.
Briana M.
Dacula, GA
My mom got me this for Christmas last year and the first time I used it was for a wedding the next month. I'm a nanny and usually don't care too much about my makeup, but after the way my foundation went on after I used the primer, stayed on all day, and made my whole look 10x better, I was addicted! Someone let me have Smashbox color correcting photo finish primer and the difference is HUGE! Bare minerals wins hands down! I ran out around Christmas (so if you use liberally it lasts a long time), and asked for more for Christmas and I couldn't be happier! So worth it!
Darby S.
This probably the only primer I've met that I don't particularly like and I love Bare Minerals. It could be the texture or the fact that it just sits on your face and doesn't really absorb into the skin and then my make up slips throughout the day way more. But to be fair my skin type could be a contributing factor. You always get a deluxe samples when you buy a kit and that's the only way I've ever tried them never purchased before !
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How is this primer? The best primer I have used is smash box photo finish, is this comparable? Or better?
Amanda S.
I have the Bare Minerals basic primer, but need something that will cover up my rosy red cheeks. Do you think this primer will help?
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
Hello does anyone know the price range for this product and how fast it works?
Angie E.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product oily? Does it work on oily skin?
How and where can I buy this...?