bareMinerals Prime Time® Neutralizing Foundation Primer uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

A preservative-free foundation primer that's great for all skin types, especially those looking to correct uneven skin texture. Create a silky, smooth canvas for a flawless foundation application. With its color-correcting yellow base and light-reflective pigments, this innovative foundation primer immediately neutralizes the appearance of discoloration, uneven skintone, and redness for brighter, younger-looking skin. The mineral-infused formula glides on seamlessly, combatting flaky dryness, rough patches, and uneven skin texture.

• Is this product oily? Does it work on oily skin?2 Answers
  • Hello does anyone know the price range for this product and how f...3 Answers
  • I have the Bare Minerals basic primer, but need something that wi...4 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Neutralizing Foundation Primer
  • "the primer itself is amazing, but my problem is that the pump on the bottle broke after one use. you don't need a lot of product to last, and if you can get a bottle with a working pump, i'm sure it's great. it's a clear, oily-gel primer. it's lightweight and smooths the skin like magic. " in 5 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
This primer is great! This was included in the kit that I purchased from bareMinerals that had other products also. I like the flawless look that this provides when used before foundation. I love this and highly recommend it.
Briana M.
Dacula, GA
My mom got me this for Christmas last year and the first time I used it was for a wedding the next month. I'm a nanny and usually don't care too much about my makeup, but after the way my foundation went on after I used the primer, stayed on all day, and made my whole look 10x better, I was addicted! Someone let me have Smashbox color correcting photo finish primer and the difference is HUGE! Bare minerals wins hands down! I ran out around Christmas (so if you use liberally it lasts a long time), and asked for more for Christmas and I couldn't be happier! So worth it!
Darby S.
This probably the only primer I've met that I don't particularly like and I love Bare Minerals. It could be the texture or the fact that it just sits on your face and doesn't really absorb into the skin and then my make up slips throughout the day way more. But to be fair my skin type could be a contributing factor. You always get a deluxe samples when you buy a kit and that's the only way I've ever tried them never purchased before !
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I rated this a 3 because I had liked it for a little while. It smells horrible though, reminds me of paint?!?!?! So that defaintly threw me off. Although after applying the smell goes away, thankfully. I felt like I had to use alot just for it to "work". I gave it a chance, but halfway if not the majority way through it I gave it away, and switched to something else.
Eva A.
I love bare Minerals but I was suggested to try the brightening/illuminatrice foundation primer and I am not a fan of it. The product is shimmery and light on the skin, but for me its supper oily and it really doesn't help if you have semi oily skin. Its doesn't look cute even in the final look lol I bet its great for others out there with dry skin but not on me 🤗
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I love bare minerals primer!!! It last throughout all day during my schools hours. My foundation stays on and doesn't get cakey. It is affordable. There is no melting or smudging or getting greasy. It is a wonderful makeup primer. i would recommened this primer!
Anja W.
This product is affordable & works well. It ensures that face makeup stays on throughout the day without melting or smudging or becoming uneven & greasy. I would recommend it as an affordable drug store product for anybody looking for a face makeup primer.
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
This is a good product but you have to let it dry before putting your foundation. I have other primers but you don't have to let them dry before putting foundation on. I don't think I would recommend this.
Savannah C.
I heard a lot of good things about this primer but it just didn't do anything for me. I have oily skin it didn't really help with the oil. It's clear and slippery the product, and didn't mesh that well with my skin.
Mackenzie H.
I love the way this makeup primer feels. It's light, and non greasy. With the pump bottle it is easy to apply the right amount and not too much or too little. The price is medium, it's a little pricey but it does at least last a while before having to repurchase.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
How is this primer? The best primer I have used is smash box photo finish, is this comparable? Or better?
Amanda S.
I have the Bare Minerals basic primer, but need something that will cover up my rosy red cheeks. Do you think this primer will help?
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
Hello does anyone know the price range for this product and how fast it works?
Angie E.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product oily? Does it work on oily skin?
How and where can I buy this...?