BY BAREMINERALS #95 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Pandora W.
Evansville
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This primer keeps my makeup in place all day! It’s truly great. It makes my face feel moisturized and it keeps my makeup from creasing or looking dry. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Kelli H.
Review for: Prime more...
This is great and leaves my face feeling soft. No cons about it. It is soft and does its job properly. Easy to apply.
Amparo P.
Asheville
I can’t say enough about this product; goes on sooooo smoothly and gives me flawless coverage. And has suncreen - added bonus!!
Megan L.
Review for: Prime more...
My favorite primer! It is not heavy and feels very soft after it is applied! You only need a little bit at one time and it works great for my semi oily skin.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Review for: Prime more...
This was a huge win for me! I loved this from the beginning. It makes for such a great and easy to blend with base for your foundation. I highly recommend this as it definitely made my makeup last longer! I feel like it would be good for all skin types!
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
The only primer I’ve found that doesn’t break me out and leaves me looking poreless! No fragrance, oily residue or anything. My only wish is that it would last longer. My foundation seems to break down after 8-10 hours when wearing this primer. Still works wonders though!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is my current go to primer as I've slowly started using makeup again. It is easy to use. I prefer it on a dry face, post cleansing and Hydrating. Seems to soften the look of imperfections and cause powders to lock into place.
Abby H.
Marion
Review for: Prime more...
This is one of the few primers that I use, it’s great and light weight. Feels great on your face.
Tabitha B.
Reading
So worth the money!! This was actually my go to on my wedding day which was a country side 113 degree day and it was gorgeous,had staying power,and look great in photos even hours later!!
Gabriella P.
hallandale beach
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
Love this product makes my face feel super soft. This allows me to apply foundation and my eyeshadows smoothly. I’m still getting to know the product as I just got it as a free gift with another bare minerals product I ordered.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?

back