BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Tatjana W.
Review for: Jumbo Original more...
This primer is a good primer. It does last long through out the day. It does have sun protection (SPF 30). The primer is easy to apply and blend. I would recommend this to someone who wants something easy to apply and blend.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
The Prime Time primer is amazing! It will keep your bare minerals foundation in place and looking incredible all day! I love how easy it is to apply and how silky smooth it leaves my skin feeling. I would definitely buy again!
Brianne B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is so smooth! I️ would put I️t on before using a powder foundation and I️t helped I️t to look even more natural! I️ts got a soft, silicone gel feel to I️t and I️t blurred my lines and pores nicely on my face.
Andrea Q.
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this as my day-to-day primer. It’s really easy to apply and it makes look my makeup really good, although I have to let it dry a little bit for the foundation to look better. I have combo skin and it works good for me
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
Very silicone-y primer with a very strong chemical scent. It feels nice when I put it on, but I never notice a difference in the application of foundation or longevity of my makeup. Doesn’t seem to do much for me.
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I LOVE this primer, it's my absolute favorite and I wear it every time I do my makeup regardless of how simple or intricate it is. It blurs, keeps my skin moist with getting too oily, and keep my makeup on all day!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I got this in a kit when i first bought bareminerals and this little bottle is my holy grail!!! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and it makes your foundation look flawless! Definitely a go to for me.
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
This is the first primer I ever used. I really liked it and I felt it did a great job of making my foundation stay on longer. I haven’t repurchased this only because of my blemishes I prefer a tinted primer.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I’ve tried so many different primers. I have oily skin and large pores. This primer works so well for me! My makeup lasts for hours! Some primers smell weird. This one doesn’t smell at all. I recommend it to everyone!!!
Lilly M.
Jansville
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is really awesome. This is one my favorite primers are usually don’t but when I do this one for the longest time. I really think that if you like a velvet finish you should get this product.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?