BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Megan R.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This primer is great to set up and lock in an all day long. It goes on lightly and dries quickly. It allows me to have a natural, flawless look all day long.
Brittany W.
Hayden, AL
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this under all my make up and when I don't feel like putting anything else on I wear it by itself! This is the best ever and makes my skin feel amazing!
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Prime more...
Love how this product is jumbo XL really makes me not go to the makeup stores as much. Use this primer every single day to get me that perfect pore less face.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I grabbed this primer last minute at ulta because everyone in my house loved bare minerals but I am just not a fan. With this primer my makeup slid right off!
Carson M.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is amazing! I use it every single day and the results are awesome. Not only is my skin glowing after I use it, but it keeps my makeup all day long
Lynnsey W.
Portsmouth, OH
The holy grail of face primers. I absolutely love and obsess over this product. I have yet to find anything better! Highly recommended for powder foundations.
Samantha S.
Canyon Country, CA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I bought this in the oil control version and I'm not very pleased with how it's been working. It barely keeps me matte and it makes my skin feel extremely dry.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This is one of my favorite primers, because it moisturizes nicely and really makes my makeup last all day. That's a tough thing too, because I have combo skin!
Jennifer S.
Bedford, NH
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is a great primer that I have used though I have since switched to smashbox mattifying primer. This one doesn’t stay as long on oily skin as the smashbox.
Alysia M.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I LOVE how this makes me skin feel baby soft and smooth before putting on foundation, and the fact that it doesn't take much at all to cover my entire face!
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?