BY BAREMINERALS #91 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Lydia E.
Kewaskum, WI
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I got a small sample of this for my birthday gift from Sephora. It's really smooth on the skin and locks in foundation for an airbrushed finish. It's not at all tacky, which is somewhat of a con. Tacky primers force your foundation to stick. Nonetheless, it serves as a great base this is hydrating and pore minimizing.
Misty P.
Linden
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
Absolutally love this product. It's one of the best primers I have ever used. You only need a tiny amount and it's easy to apply all over your face. It lasts a very long time.
Sherrie-Ann A.
Raleigh, NC
are used to use this all the time when I first started doing make up I like it but the only thing that I dislike about it is that it kind of feels oily too oily for my liking.
Ashlee C.
Portal
This primer is amazing! I've never tried it with makeup that's not Bare Minerals, but it works great with their powder foundations! I've tried using other primers with the foundation and they just don't cut it!
Ally G.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Prime more...
This primer goes on feeling a little greasy, but I feel like once it soaks in my skin goes back to normal. It has appeared to make my makeup last longer since introducing it to my routine. I sometimes notice my foundation blends into my face weird after applying this product, but overall I’m happy with its performance.
Cecilia A.
Merced, CA
I love using this primer. My skin is oily combination and for me, it gives me the right moisture either by itself or under foundation. I mainly use one pump for my T Zone and spread out to the rest of my face. Lightweight, no smell or color, and will not disturb your base when applying on top. Always my go-to primer :)
Janet R.
Birch Run, MI
Prime time goes on so nice and so smooth and it is so light feeling on your face and helps the makeup go a longer way and I will continue to use it as long as I can find it
кιerα🦋 H.
Batesville, IN
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer ~ Mini Set of 4 ~ 0.15 oz each/ total 0.6 fl oz more...
This primer does what it needs to, but i feel like there is still a TON of transfer happening. If anything, this primer makes my pores seem bigger and I don’t like that.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I was a little disappointed in this primer. I've used it with the Bare Minerals original foundation and with liquid foundations and I didn't find it to do much. It doesn't blur, hide pores well or help my makeup stay on longer. It has a lovely, satiny feeling on the skin, but I need much more from a primer!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
One of the first primers I have ever used, if not my very first and it’s still one of my favorites! I believe it’s silicone based not water based, so it has that silky smooth feeling especially when applying to the skin. I have noticed a difference in my makeup when it comes to wearing this. I definitely recommend
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?