BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Logan W.
Avon
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
Absolute favorite primer but hate the price. Switched to elf cosmetics primer that is very very close but this is still my favorite. Doesn’t make your skin greasy but creates a perfect base for liquid or powder foundation.
Ebony H.
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Has silky texture. Helps makeup glide on very smoothly. Would not recommend if you plan to go more “matte”. Great formula. Good for sensitive skin. I purchased this at $10, but I think it’s normally $20+, so I bit more pricey.
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This is my favorite primer. It’s a super basic, silicon based primer, but it makes my makeup last and go on smoothly. It’s also one of the few primes to not make my sensitive skin breakout. I’ll definitely buy again.
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is my favorite primer! It is super thin and clear. It goes on the skin so smoothly and you can’t even tell it’s there! It really makes a difference in my makeup staying on the entire day. A little pricey ($21) but seriously worth it. Compared to other primers, the bottle lasts a long time! (Only use a little a time- it truly goes a long way)
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: bareMinerals Original Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I can tell a dramatic difference between when I use this product and not. This primer (as well as the tinted primer from Bare Minerals) is really great. I have found that it doesn't take very much; using too much and make me too oily/greasy. It gives just enough for my foundation to cling to and helps mask my dry areas (I have combo skin).
Sarah O.
Dover
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This was the very first primer I ever used and it got me hooked. It's great for wearing under bare minerals powder on a non sweaty day. I prefer something a little more mattifying in general.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
It’s a pretty decent price point for the amount of product and you barely need any to cover your face so it lasts forever. It goes on really smooth and really helps your foundation stay on for a long time.
Misty P.
Linden
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
Absolutally love this product. It's one of the best primers I have ever used. You only need a tiny amount and it's easy to apply all over your face. It lasts a very long time.
Sherrie-Ann A.
5220 Avenue i
are used to use this all the time when I first started doing make up I like it but the only thing that I dislike about it is that it kind of feels oily too oily for my liking.
Ashlee C.
Portal
This primer is amazing! I've never tried it with makeup that's not Bare Minerals, but it works great with their powder foundations! I've tried using other primers with the foundation and they just don't cut it!
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?

back