BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is a great foundation primer! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and also helps to make your face makeup stay on all day. It is pricey for how much product you get, but it is definitely a great one to try out.
Jordan G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this primer everyday before putting on my make-up and wouldn't use anything else. Goes on so smooth and smooths out my skin to help but make-up on evenly. It's also lightweight and I don't feel like I have to use too much to get the job done!
Samantha L.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is honestly the best primer that I have ever used! I have very oily eye lids so this is the only thing that I use to keep my make up in place all day. It is worth every penny.
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love this primer - it is lightweight and non greasy, and a little goes a long way! This primer is great for Bare Minerals foundation, but works great under any other foundation as well! It goes on smooth and keeps your foundation in place all day!
Cassandra F.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
You can use this all over your face and eyes. When I was using the bareMinerals product it worked well. If you use this brand, this product will be great for you to set your makeup.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
So light and goes easy onto the face! It makes it a little oily on the outer edges but nothing a little powder can't help! Love this product. It honestly is the best thing I have ever put on my face for the dryness.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
Review for: Prime more...
This primer feels very nice on the skin. Not too oily, not too drying. It also works as a smooth base for the foundation above it. I've always had great results from the Prime Time primer from Bare Minerals. 👍🏼
Alexus B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Prime time was good. It kept my makeup from melting off my face. Very long lasting considering my skin is partially oily. This was my first time using it but I would use again and recommend to others using it!
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love this stuff, it feels oily when you are rubbing it in but it works and my skin feels sooo soft after putting it on. I always but this on before I put on any of my powder makeup and it holds up well and I will be buying more when I get short of it. I always recommend these products.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Not for oily skin at all. Made my face greasy & made my makeup slide right off. Just a few hours after applying I felt I needed to completely redo my makeup. Never purchased again.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?