BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Jenni S.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I received a sample of this primer in a set/kit of mineral foundation that I had bought. As far as silicone type formulas go, I really enjoy this one. It's perfect under the mineral foundations from the same brand, and I have found it works well under ones I have tried as well. I would re purchase.
Maddy Q.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Tried this product in a value set. It was only ok for me, would not re-buy however I did use the product up. I am not a regular primer user as I have not found one that is basically worth the extra step of applying it. I have normal skin, and I just did not see the benefit of this product.
Elaine F.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Great primer to use under loose mineral make up. I also use the yellow tinted one which covers red, splotchy skin. Bought at a Bare Minerals outlet store, and it frequently co.Estes in the basic starter kit. Highly recommend Bare Minerals primer if you're doing loose powder type foundation.
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this every single day, with or without Bare Minerals foundation (sometimes I use a different brand). It works so well, I actually switched from Smashbox primer to this one after testing it out and realizing how big of a difference it made! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It keeps your foundation smooth and fresh all day long.
Ashley D.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I've only used about a handful of primers and this only does a few things. It hides my pores perfectly until the middle of the day when I feel like I'm sweating off my make up. I use setting spray as well so maybe it's that?
Melissa D.
Gouverneur, NY
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
My favorite primer! I noticed a huge difference in photos. I always felt that by picture time my makeup was barely there. Using primer really helps hide my tired eyes & makes all the contouring work worth it!
Maranda H.
Carrollton, TX
Thai primer is so smooth! I love using the brightening one by itself. The keeps my foundation on all day. I am normal to dry so this one works perfectly for my skin. I notice a huge difference without primer.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This is the first primer I ever used! It works great and is very basic. Nothing too crazy going on with this one. It lasts a while. A little goes a long way. Works with powder, cream, and liquid foundation.
Jalen O.
Grand Junction, CO
Review for: Prime more...
One of my favorite primers I've ever used, however you have to allow just the right amount of time to let it dry on your face before alppying anything on top of it or it starts to rub off it little flakes.
Jenn C.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Just started using this from the starter kit. I love this primer! I finally don't feel like I have tons of product on my face, and this product lasts forever. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way!
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?