BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Guadalupe S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Prime more...
It did keep my foundation on but I do not recommend for oily skin. I got oily pretty quickly but it does blur out your pores. I wouldn't buy it again just because it wasn't right for my skin but i do recommend for dry skin.
Heather N.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I'm not typically a foundation-primer fan, but this is one that sticks out in my mind as being one of the most comfortable primers I've used. It's silky, and light, and does not collect strangely in my facial peach fuzz. Not the best choice for oily skin, however.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I do not recommend, It did not hide my pores or make my face feel smooth at all. It look as though I hadn't used primer when in fact I had used this product. It was a complete waste of money and would never purchase again.
Elisha S.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This stuff is AMAZING! When you put it on, it makes your skin SO soft and smooth allowing the powder foundation to go on smoothly and flawlessly! I got it as a sample bottle with an online order and am definitely going to buy the full size product when I run out. Works great and illuminates your skin as well!
Cassidy D.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF. It makes your skin feel so soft after using it, and it makes application of foundation 100x easier and 100x better looking. The primer evens out any unevenness in dryness/oil across the face, making foundation glide on much smoother.
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
Bare minerals is truly an essential make-up brand and this specific product is everything I have been looking for in a foundation primer! I need a primer that can set my foundation for harsh weather climates! and this really did me justice. 4 stars out of 5! :-)
Sandra O.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I beleive I got this as a sample in my full sized box of foundation.  Thank goodness I did.  Its the only primer I ever want to buy from now on.  Others I have tried will get crumby and this one never has. It goes on very smooth.  Will definitely buy it when i run out of my sample.
Victoria P.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
It's okay! Personally, there's nothing special about this primer in my opinion. It definitely makes your skin soft but a difference in pores and lasting was something that I did not see a change in. Probably won't repurchase
Kayla J.
GA
Review for: Prime more...
This works so well and is so long lasting in two ways; with your makeup all night & for months at a time. It only takes a little bit to go a long way. If you put too much it can make your face feel oily but just use a little.
Mary L.
Fall Branch, TN
Review for: Prime more...
In the winter my face tends to be a bit more dry so I decided to try it. I have now used this primer for several years and I love it. It makes my skin feel amazing, and it helps my makeup to last longer. One thing I love about it is a little goes a long way, so this big bottle will last me a long long time.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?