BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Lindsay B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I am obsessed with this primer. Definitely a "holy grail" product. This product ensures that my make up will stay locked and in place all day. It glides on my skin easily and stays in place. It feels as if it's silicon based, which I tend to lean more towards in primers.There's no scent and it doesn't break me out. That's always a plus! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Carrie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
In general, this is a very good primer. I don't think it is ideal for oily skin. I definitely notice my foundation starting to cake up around my nose and chin. However if you have normal- dry skin I think this primer would work well, Especially with bare minerals foundation. Not sure how it works with liquid foundation as I have not tried the two together.
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI
Or use this product daily right before my bareMinerals powder. I like it more in the summer time as I don't think it Quapah rates with my moisturizer in the winter time. I live in a cold and dry winter environment. In the summer, it helps my powder stay on in the humidity.
Tia H.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This product is so smooth and silky and it will help the foundation apply on easier. The product will feel like a moisturizer but it is not an actual moisturizer. This primer works better with Bare Minerals' foundations. I recommend this product because of the texture it has when applying it before the makeup process.
Megan A.
Columbia , LA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Love it❤️ I'm a huge bare minerals fan. I use this primer everyday before putting on my makeup because my face can be dry and flaky if I put this on before my liquid and powder foundation I have smooth great looking skin/makeup.
Mallory B.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I use this product everyday before applying my bare minerals foundation, honestly I can't tell it does much, I like a lot of coverage and my makeup to last all day but it just doesn't seem to do the job. I will be trying the primer with a foundation color in it next time, I'm hoping it gives more coverage than this one.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
The worst primer I've ever tried. Was my first so I didn't know any better. I have oily skin and it didn't do a thing for me. Bought it at Ulta. Once I branched out and tried other primers I realized what a waste this one was.
Robin H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This primer is not terrible or anything special either. I have combo skin and feel like it did an ok job at hiding my pores. It has a silicone texture and that really isn't my favorite type of primer. I would not repurchase but will continue to use until it's gone.
Beth M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer does a great job of evening skin tone and making your skin feel amazing. However, I didn't notice a great improvement in poor size. It didn't help hid them very much. However, its texture surely made up for it. I have a combination of dry and oily skin, but it didn't make my skin feel either after use!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Bare Minerals is a great brand to start with. They make high quality products, and this is one of their best. I found it light weight, silky, and ideal for sensitive acne-prone skin! I use a powder foundation, and did not have to worry about it "setting in my creases", like laugh lines. I would highly suggest this over products like Two Faced and Sephora's brand face primer.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?