BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Prime more...
I received this trial size a while back with a purchase from Ulta. I was so surprised how soft and wonderful this felt! It is expensive though and I'd say Elf mineral primer comes pretty close ; )
Natasha S.
Waycross
This is the only prinmer that I've found so far that does not make my face itch or break out. I live the silky smoothness of it. I also use it on my eyelids when I run out of shadow primer.
Paige B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Primer is what you apply right after your moisturizer and before your foundation. It fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, while providing a smooth surface for foundation to glide on top of. This particular primer is oil-free, and silica based, so it won't clog pores, and it makes your makeup that much easier to blend out. It provides a wear of 8+ hours. There's also aloe in it so it's soothing and can help to calm any redness. It's a really lovely product. A little goes a long way as well, so it lasts quite awhile!
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
They say "less is more" about this product and they're not kidding. One pump under your foundation is all you need. It does wonders for the overall look of my foundation - I find that it takes a lot less foundation to cover my very blotchy skin.
I didn't believe them the first time I tried it because one pump is not a lot at all - but I ended up with oily looking skin when I tried two pumps. Also, it is very important to let it dry before using the Bare Escentuals foundation because it will look patchy if you don't!
Isabell B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Satin texture feels great on the skin. There is a noticeable difference when I don't use this primer. Definitely a go to when you want to put your best face forward!
Mallory W.
Lapel
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is so great. It is very easy to apply and goes on really well. It is a little pricier but I really does the job. It makes my foundation smooth when I apply it and it doesn't ever cause my face to breakout.
Alexa M.
Roanoke, Va
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
The primer is comparable to the . It's not as blurring as I like and it doesn't have sun protection. Before applying foundation I would recommend giving the primer around 3 minutes to set. I would recommend to others.
Megan M.
Review for: Prime more...
I'm really hard to please when it comes to primer. This is silky and lightweight. I'm not aware that it's on my skin, but my complexion is perfected. Great product!
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I had never tried primers before I found Prime Time. It left such an amazing impression on me with the way that my makeup looked and felt. It applies so heavenly, and my skin feels like porcelain after. The way that my makeup looked even better than it felt, and not only did it help my accompanying Bare Minerals powder look like it was my actual skin (but better!), but it increased the amount of time that I was able to wear my makeup throughout the day without having to freshen it up. Would 110% recommend to women who love having flawless makeup.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
Review for: Prime more...
I received a smaller sample when I started using Bare Minerals. Compared to other primers that I have used, this is one of the best. It goes on smoothly and leaves my face feeling very soft. It definitely does what a primer is supposed to do, which is improve coverage and lengthen the time it actually stays on your face. The pump is pre-metered so just one pump is enough to cover your entire face. It may not seem like much, but with primer a little bit goes a long way. I like that it has the meter so I always use the exact amount needed each time. The sample size lasted me a good two months, so I expect this bottle to last me for quite a while. I highly recommend this product!
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?