BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Helena B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I've been on the search for the perfect primer, and after trying way too many to count, I settled on this one. It gives me the flawless, long lasting, finish I've always hoped for.
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
It's a good product but there's definitely better out there. Leaves the skin feeling soft and silky but I didn't find it very long lasting. Product seemed to make my foundation look shiny leaving me with an oily look.
Lily H.
Arnold
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is a great primer. My face feels smooth and matte after I use it. It minimizes pores by so much. It makes your foundation last long too. I can't really find any cons with this primer because it's so good. I would definitely recommend.
Kassidy C.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I absolutely love this primer! A little goes a long way and it goes on so smoothly. It evens out your skin and makes it look so much better. I really like how it has a tacky feel to it because this means that your makeup is going to stick.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I got this in a bareminerals kit as a sample size. Reason I'm giving 4 stars is because it wasn't a bad primer, I just have combo and acne prone skin and it didn't really help with oil control, so maybe not something I'd buy in a full size.
Kelly R.
Flint, MI
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Love this stuff makes your makeup look even more polished it is not sticky and just very light on your skin and adds just the right amount of moisture as well. Truly highly recommend this product and it works with all skin tones as well.
Michell C.
Neither my favorite nor least favorite face primer. I have fussy, sensitive skin that is mostly dry except for the t-zone area. Have tried applied this primer numerous times over the last 16 months followed by an assortment of different brands & types of foundations. It seems to make my t-zone slicker. It does glide over the dry patches I have. However, I am looking for a foundation / primer combo that holds up well for long hours with no touch ups. I work long shifts in health care & what few breaks I have are better spent resting for a moment or grabbing a snack when I can instead of touching up what makeup I managed to put on prior to my 12 hour shifts & hour long commutes. This primer did help the bareMinerals original powder foundation to not settle as much into my expression lines around my eyes & mouth. But no matter what foundation I applied over this bareMinerals primer, my t-zone became very shiny & oily looking within 3 - 4 hours. Will not purchase this primer again.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is a light primer. It feels slightly greasy, but does apply smoothly. I find that it works best with full coverage foundation. It does add a little shimmer and shine to your skin. bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
Kasie P.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Long time go to primer! I've used this one for years. It's a nice finish and makes makeup go on really nicely. My makeup doesn't break up over this and stays in place. I would continue to buy this if I don't find anything that I like more!
Summer S.
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This product is my favorite beauty related thing right now. It gives off kind of a natural look, it does not have any sun protections, this primer goes on well and does not need a lot of work. No doubt about it I would by more of it
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?