BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I am not a fan of bareMinerals as a brand however this primer is not bad! The smell is a little different however when you blend it into your skin you don't seem to smell it anymore. It really helps lock on any powder foundations that I use.
emily j.
Review for: Other more...
This is nor good or bad. I have used it a few times and felt like it is more oily compared to other primers. I feel like your makeup stays on okay. However, do I think this is worth $20? NO WAY! Save your money and try a smash box primer that fills in your pours and doesn’t sort of highlight them. So, I obviosu wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. The application is very easy with the pump. I only use a little bit of product at a time and it goes a long way, smoothing out my imperfections and readying for my foundation to be applied next. It is a great product.
Aimie L.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use the medium tinted version of this stuff everyday. I don't think I would ever use another tinted primer. I apply it on top of some Milani matte clear primer. By itself, the Bare Minerals primer lasts about half the day which is kind of frustrating, but with a setting spray its flawless! Would definitely recommend.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is like the best primer ever!!! It literally makes my pores disappear. It leaves my skin so silky and smooth as a base for my foundation routine, my makeup glides on effortlessly with this primer. I also use it without makeup and it makes my skin looks extra smooth and healthy. Its also super affordable... I highly recommend.
Jennifer L.
I really love this primer. It smoothes my skin and creates the perfect base for foundation. It blurs my pores and makes my skin matte. It helps my foundation apply smoothly and my makeup lasts pretty long when I use this primer. It's great to use even with non bare minerals foundations so it's a very versatile product
Sally S.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Prime more...
This primer was able to help keep my makeup on all day long. I enjoyed the slick feeling the primer had and it dried comfortably on the skin. My makeup went on smooth and any additional powder on top did not look cakey. I did get a little oily towards the end of my day, but nothing out of hand. Easy to touch up.
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I haven't decided whether or not this has been my least favorite primer or not. I hate the way it squirts out of the bottle. But it did make my makeup stay on better. I'm currently looking for a better one to start using but until then this is what I'll be using. I probably won't ever buy this again though.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I haven't tried many other primers so I don't have much to compare it to but I do love this stuff. It goes on and makes my skin so smooth and helps my makeup to stay put all day. It's a but pricy but otherwise I like it.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love how smoothly the primer spreads onto my face! It helps hide all my pores, blackheads, acne & redness! It works great for all kinds of skin, before I had my son my skin was very oily, now it’s very dry and it’s always worked well for me & makeup on top of it looks very nice. I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?