BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Melissa V.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I like that it actually does keep the powder on my face a little longer, when I remember to use it. It does seem a little greasy, although after the powder goes on, I don't even care. The price is not super expensive and it does last a while (you're not supposed to use that much). I would recommend buying from Sephora so you can at least get points and free samples.
Anita L.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I've like this primer a lot I got a sample when I got my bare pro powder foundation . It. Dose minimize your pores I'm going to have to dish out a lil bit more money but I like the way it makes my makeup look. I recommend it bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
Haley W.
This is okay. It's clear so it works for any skin color. However, I find the pump very messy. It squirts out everywhere so I unscrew the whole top and use my finger to get it off the pump thing. It also goes on super greasy. It's okay, but I'm not opposed to trying another Foundation Primer.
Kassandra A.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
hmm idk i have very mixed feelings on this primer. it makes my face look nice however it is to hard for me to work with. it makes some of my foundations ball up and its not cute however with the foundations that it doesnt do that with makes my skin look really nice and my makeup looks really smooth over it. sooo ehh its not great but not horrible
Hannah B.
orlando
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
One of my all time favorite primers! Works like a B.B. Cream to add a little color without being as heavy as a foundation. Easy to blend and apply with the bare minerals brush. I keep buying this every few months whenever it is on sale at ulta.
Cortney G.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love this! I've seen some reviews complaining about price- however you get what you pay for. I adore this product because of how well it makes my makeup apply over top of it! It makes my skin feel so smooth and airy feeling. If I go through my makeup routine without it, my skin does not feel as fresh and soft! Well worth the splurge on money.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love this primer!! It is one of my favorites. I don't use this as an everyday product because I do not have time to do all of my make up everyday but I use it for a night out and my makeup literally stays on ALL NIGHT LONG, even if I fall asleep in my make-up and wake up the next morning my makeup still looks like I just did it. It's amazing
Faith M.
Benton, AR
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This primer is a must for BareMinerals loose and pressed powder foundations. Not only does it create a perfect base to the makeup; it actually helps extend the life of your foundation. You actually use less powder during the application and it stays on your face longer through the day! In my experience it works for dry and oily skin. I love it.
Sam G.
Pickerington
Review for: BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I only really wear foundation for special occasions so I don't use the product often. I would say that it is very long lasting, nice matte finish, feels very oily though when applying it. I would recommend, overall it was a good investment.
ELISSA W.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I absolutely love this primer. It is light and airy, and hasn't ever made my makeup look cakey. It goes on pretty smooth and blends nicely. I wish it had a little more coverage but I love it regardless. It is a staple in my daily routine.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?