BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Chelsea G.
Wetaskiwin
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Maybe I got a dud but my product would clump up on my skin. It felt very smooth on my hand but when applied to my face just seemed to get clumpy it wouldn't stick
Kate J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is a great primer but i find that it doesn't work well with some of my foundation brands that I typically use- sometimes it gets really dry and flaky before I even apply my foundation. If you find the right combo of foundations this is it!
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I bought this because of the raving reviews on the Sephora website, however, this doesn't minimize thee look of the larger pores. However, it does feel very smooth, not greasy and doesnot irritate sensitive skin.
Signe H.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I got this as a gift from my family and now I can't live without it!! it makes the skin feel amazing but I don't think it's for oily skin, but in general it is a very very good product. It's easy to apply but the pump can't get all the product out :/
Kiera E.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This is my favorite primer ever, it does the job of making my makeup last all day. I am definitely getting this again and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a new primer
Fay-Mary H.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Left my face feeling smooth and levelled out my skin to my pores.
Can feel a little cakey after application, but soon disappears after applying your foundation or powder.
Meshal M.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This is very good primer, is comparable with smash box photo finish primer. Easy to use and easy to blend. A little goes a long way. Good for drier skin types. I would recommend this to others.
Laurie B.
Whitby, ON
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Makeup set well on this primer, and the price was right compared to others I tried, but I just found Smashbox to be silkier and feel better on my skin, so I switched.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
This didn't work for me AT ALL. It made my makeup come off my face even faster than usual and I don't even have an oily face. The primer was super oily and weird I didn't see any improvements after putting it on. P+
Brittany H.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is awesome!! I use it with bare minerals powder foundation and it works beautifully! You only need to use a tiny drop for your entire face and it makes your face super soft.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?