BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Vicki W.
Bucksburn, Aberdeen
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primerfelt promising to begin with, makeup applied smoothly over the top with no issues. Skin felt smooth and supple. My problems arose the day after when I woke up to a small breakout around my nose. Perhaps not the best formulation for oily skin.
Suzette gin gin S.
HAYWARD
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I like this, it makes the application of my bareminerals powder foundation looks flawless and adhere to my skin better.  But i think the price is a little steep... $25 for a 30ml tube.  For the price there could be a better alternative for this.
Cindi B.
Meridian Blvd Suite #QQ677
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Esse primer é ótimo em questão de textura e acabamento, porém além de ser um produto "menos acessível" o cheiro me incomodou bastante. Acho que os produtos da Bare Minerals são ótimos, mas por causa desse cheiro eu não compraria novamente e nem indicaria.
Julie B.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This product was a bit pricey but I like vet the way it smooths my skin. My face feels soft and smooth all day and my foundation lasts until. I take it off at night! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great primer!
valentina m.
cartagena de indias
It's PrimeTime baby!

This was actually my very first primer that I ever tried, and I forgot how good it was! Prime Time from Bare Minerals is silicone primer that makes your skin incredibly smooth, minimizes pores, and helps create an even canvas for foundation application. It works great using powder products or traditional liquid foundations. Glad I came across a long lost old friend.
Kyrie F.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I love the way this makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I'm prone to dryness but this stuff feels quite hydrating despite matting out my skin. No matter what foundation I use on top it makes for a better and longer lasting application.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Prime more...
I strongly dislike this :( it feels so dimethicone-y and slick on your face and it made my skin break out every time I used it! I didn't notice it make my makeup stay on or look better either. Just avoid.
Alejandra O.
Managua
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
That first one leaves the perfect makeup to part of that I love the contexture of the product is not lumpy it is very cute I love the skin it returns very beautiful the product I love it
Rosa A.
santo Domingo
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Totally worth the price, I bought the one oil-control for my oily skin and it's perfect with a smooth finish. It helps to hide your pores. I think it totally does what it says.
Jessica T.
Pros: The product itself is wonderful! Goes on silky smooth and lasts all day. I will never go back to old fashioned foundations again.

Cons: Two BIG cons.

First, this product is way too expensive and doesn't last long for the money. Women want to make their hard-earned income stretch as far as possible. This needs to be made available in a larger economy size.

Second, the packaging needs to be completely redesigned to a tube, preferably a 2 oz. size or larger (more product - less packaging). The pump makes it too difficult to get product out of the bottle when its low, and the product is (I say it again) way too expensive to allow a single drop go to waste. So I end up using the tube on the nozzle to scrape the inside of the bottle as clean as I possibly can before replacing it with a new one.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?