BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Foundation Primer
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Gabriella P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
Love this product makes my face feel super soft. This allows me to apply foundation and my eyeshadows smoothly. I’m still getting to know the product as I just got it as a free gift with another bare minerals product I ordered.
Jamie C.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
Goes on So smooth and make up feels clean and stays on in place all day! Love this stuff!
I use bare minerals serum make up with this as well both have SPF to protect skin.
I would purchase again
Krystiana S.
Hartstown, PA
I love this product and it seems a lot of other people do because every time I want to purchase it, it’s sold out. But who could blame them. it’s a smooth, hydrating, clear primer, that keeps my foundation flawless for hours.
Amanda O.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Iv literally tried every primer out there, drug store and higher brand and this one takes the cake. It diminishes pores (and mine are larger around my nose) and keeps my makeup on and flawless all day. Best by far y’all!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
This primer is great! When I can put it on I can definitely feel it make my skin feel smoother. It’s also a great base for the mineral foundation as it helps adhere the foundation to the face!
Elisez S.
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I love this stuff 😩💖 it works AMAZING! Has a scent to it but smells great not to strong just perfect! When I apply it on my face it goes on smoothly! It leaves my skin super soft making the application of my foundation flawless!
Tabitha B.
Reading
So worth the money!! This was actually my go to on my wedding day which was a country side 113 degree day and it was gorgeous,had staying power,and look great in photos even hours later!!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this in days that it is humid and i know my makeup will have a tendency to melt. It makes my skin soft and does help with makeup staying in place. Does nothing for shine or pores
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
It has a nice texture and goes on well. However my makeup didn’t last as long as other primers I’ve used. I haven’t purchased again because I didn’t like the length of time it lasted.
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I love this primer! It leaves a beautiful matte finish and perfectly primes your face. It’s a bit thick, so it doesn’t require a lot to get the job done. It lasts forever, too! I highly recommend this primer.
Hannah K.
Lakewood , OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton , MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?