BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Face Primer

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I’ve tried so many different primers. I have oily skin and large pores. This primer works so well for me! My makeup lasts for hours! Some primers smell weird. This one doesn’t smell at all. I recommend it to everyone!!!
Lilly M.
Jansville
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This primer is really awesome. This is one my favorite primers are usually don’t but when I do this one for the longest time. I really think that if you like a velvet finish you should get this product.
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Love bare minerals and this primer is no exception. Got a sample size and I am hooked! Keeps my oily skin matte and its the perfect base before I apply my foundation. Easy to apply and has SPF 15! Evens out my skin texture and keeps me looking fresh longer. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Leah H.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this product every day before I put on my foundation. This product helps my foundation stay on longer and not get splotchy at the end of the day! I also love how light it is when I put it on my skin, I never feel I am wearing a mask. It is a daily essential for me!
Anabella M.
Chino, CA
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I love his product I wore it under the loose powder and it gave me such a nice finish. It hid imperfections. I was very happy with this product. If worn alone it has a dewy finish. I would recommend to everyone.
Krystiana S.
Hartstown
I love this product and it seems a lot of other people do because every time I want to purchase it, it’s sold out. But who could blame them. it’s a smooth, hydrating, clear primer, that keeps my foundation flawless for hours.
Amanda O.
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
Iv literally tried every primer out there, drug store and higher brand and this one takes the cake. It diminishes pores (and mine are larger around my nose) and keeps my makeup on and flawless all day. Best by far y’all!
Alyssa M.
Indianapolis
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
This is the perfect foundation primer! It doesn’t dry you out but isn’t too oily. It also has spf 15 which is always a plus. It blends easily and they even have different shades! I ALWAYS have this in my makeup routine.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I use this in days that it is humid and i know my makeup will have a tendency to melt. It makes my skin soft and does help with makeup staying in place. Does nothing for shine or pores
Amanda L.
painesville, OH
Review for: Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
This product works so well with my skin. I have deep pores and so many other issues with my skin. And this product erases all of them. I love it so much and will always buy it.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?