BY BAREMINERALS #91 in Face Primer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

FACE PRIMER MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Engineered to be the perfect companion to our award-winning ORIGINAL Mineral Foundation, Prime Time® is an effective face primer that is suitable for all skin types and forms of face makeup. Formulated without preservatives, oil, fragrance or skin irritants, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly before you apply foundation.

Infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, soothing plant extracts and antioxidants, our popular foundation primer is an important prep step of your daily makeup routine that helps to reduce excess oil and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, giving you a seamless satin canvas for your foundation of choice.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would li...15 Answers
  • I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare mineral...10 Answers
  • How does this work for oily T-Zones?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "i got this in my kit. i already brought this when it was on sale at sephora but never used it. so i started using this a month back. it have good coverage. a little squeeze goes along way. it’s smooth on the face. it give a matte look. you can just use this and a lil but of loose powder and you’ll be good to go" in 160 reviews
  • "I like it and it does go a long way, however it is a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more mattifying." in 9 reviews
  • "It gives a very smooth surface to work with and helps my makeup stay in place all day long." in 6 reviews
  • "It may help to keep your bare minerals in place but it smells terrible and the oil control formula doesn't really do its job very well." in 5 reviews
Tammy P.
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
I always receive sample sizes with purchases from a Nordstrom Beauty
order.  It’s very rare that I try new
products, especially primers these days.
I’ve been using the YSL Blur Primer for a few months now.  Since I have been using a whole lot of Bare
Mineral Products, I gave this a shot one Sunday morning. Whoa! I have been
missing out!  When I tell you this gave
me an absolute flawless face, I was in awe.
I wore my makeup throughout the day and did not have to blot.  Once my sample size runs out, I will be
buying the original size.  I highly
recommend for oily to acne prone skin and definitely a must if you plan on
wearing your makeup for long periods of time.
A MUST HAVE!

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer more...
I received a sample of this from one of my friends as she was going through her makeup collection and let me just say, I might have to buy the full size!

This primer is amazing, it has the perfect cross between silicone feel and an oily feel - if that makes sense? It feels amazing on the skin, quickly absorbs and doesn’t sit on the skin like I find a lot of primers do.

I find that my makeup stays a lot longer with this underneath, especially in the places that I had a problem with (my rosy cheeks, nose, etc) and it makes my foundation last a lot longer, even without using a setting spray over top!
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
This it generally my go to trusted primer. I have been using bare minerals makeup for ten years consistently. I love the lightweight breathable formula that is iconic to bare minerals and how it still allows for decent coverage without needing to cake on my makeup. I do suffer from dry skin and it is this primer that makes the world of a difference in using a powder foundation without requiring a liquid one under it. It applies silky smooth and almost makes it feel like my makeup is floating over a silky barrier instead of being rubbed deep into my pores when I buff it on.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Other more...
I ordered the Nothing Beats The Original Kit from Bare Minerals about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It came with a primer, foundation, mineral veil and brush (which in my opinion I don’t like). This was my first time trying this primer and I absolutely love how it smooths my face and fills in my pores! My makeup stayed in place all day and didn’t budge. I most definitely will repurchase and I definitely recommend this if you haven’t tried it yet!
Jay 💖.
Review for: bareMinerals Prime Time Original Face Primer, Prime more...
I received a few of these as a gift a while back. At first,I really loved it,it filled my pores and made my makeup go on smooth and flawless. But then I realized that whenever I took it off,I'd have what would appear to be red splotches on my face. I shrugged it off,but it got worse and worse,and it started to hurt,so I went to the doctor. Long story short,I'm really allergic to it. So,good product but bad reaction. Avoid if you have sensitive skin. I give it a 4/10. Wish I wasn't allergic. :c
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Prime Time Foundation Primer 1 oz/30 ml more...
I think this is a great basic primer. It has almost the exact same formula as the Smashbox prime time! It is clear and a silicone primer. It really helps to smooth and fill in pores for a great foundation base. I wouldn't recommend using a whole ton of it at once because it can make your face a little greasy, but using small amounts where you need it is the way to go!
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Love Bareminerals. This was one of my first primers and do far I haven't been able to change it. It doesn't make my oily or my make up look greasy after a long day wear. My skin is very sensitive and this product does not damage my skin in any way, it even feels like it hydrated my skin. I've tried different primers, but this is definitely my favorite.
Michelle J.
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I never thought primer was a necessity until using this stuff. I notice when using this product that it makes my foundation apply perfectly. When I tried going without it every single one of my pores were defined and it did not look pretty. That's when I realized primer was a must. This primer is identical to Smashbox Photo Finish Primer but at a way better price. If you like the primer from Smashbox I would definitely say to give this one a try, you will not regret it.
Mary B.
Chicago
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer more...
I have used this primer for quite awhile with both the bareMinerals original powder foundation and their Bareskin liquid foundation. It worked okay with the powder, but the liquid was always completely off my skin within a matter of hours. I think this is probably more to do with the foundation than the primer, so it still gets 4 stars, but I believe there are much better primers out there.
Renee K.
Columbia
Review for: Prime more...
This product will leave my makeup lasting from 10 am when I go to work until I come home at 7pm! I could not find a better product to keep my makeup lasting longer.
On that note I alway believed that primers are supposed to keep the chemicals from makeup off of your skin. Sence using Bare Minerals, my acne has decreased severely!
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
It is worth the price? I have the elf primer and would like to upgrade. Thanks!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Does this primer actually work? I have only had one primer actually work on my skin.
Hannah C.
Clinton Township, MI
I've been using a lotion as a primer with my bare minerals powder but just found that they have this primer. Does it actually work? And does it make your face oily?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I usually only use primer during the drier winter months. Do you use this product under your makeup all the time?
Taylor D.
Groton, MA
I just started using this product and am worried about breakouts- has anyone experienced bad breakouts using this?

back