BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer uploaded by Amber S.BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer uploaded by Vivian M.
2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Prime Time Foundation Primer - Enlarged pores. Uneven texture. Flaky dryness. We've all had complexion problems. That's why we created Prime Time, which prepares your skin for seamless coverage with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. Apply it first for the smooth, evenly textured complexion you've been waiting for.Benefits:Combats rough patches, flaky dryness, fine lines, excess oil, uneven texture and enlarged pores so that your foundation goes on flawlesslyExtends the wear of your foundation, keeping you looking fresh for longerSoothes and nourishes with plant extracts, antioxidants and vitamins C and EFree of preservatives and irritants so that your skin feels greatSilky formula glides on without any stickiness - Prime Time Foundation Primer see more...

• How does this work for oily T-Zones?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michell C.
Michell C.
Neither my favorite nor least favorite face primer. I have fussy, sensitive skin that is mostly dry except for the t-zone area. Have tried applied this primer numerous times over the last 16 months followed by an assortment of different brands & types of foundations. It seems to make my t-zone slicker. It does glide over the dry patches I have. However, I am looking for a foundation / primer combo that holds up well for long hours with no touch ups. I work long shifts in health care & what few breaks I have are better spent resting for a moment or grabbing a snack when I can instead of touching up what makeup I managed to put on prior to my 12 hour shifts & hour long commutes. This primer did help the bareMinerals original powder foundation to not settle as much into my expression lines around my eyes & mouth. But no matter what foundation I applied over this bareMinerals primer, my t-zone became very shiny & oily looking within 3 - 4 hours. Will not purchase this primer again.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Have been using this primer at least twice a week for a year! I love it for my bare minerals original powder foundation or any other powders as it fills in fine lines and wrinkles so the powders don't settle in to the fine lines and wrinkles. It helps keep my powders in place through heat, humidity, sweating, etc. I used it with a liquid foundation and it does work to fill in the fine lines but has a bit to much slip for my liking and skin type (normal to combo with larger pores). I prefer a mattifying primer for my liquid foundations.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I have since moved on to another primer that works better with a liquid; however, I used this primer all the time when I used Bare Minerals Matte mineral powder makeup. It helped it to glide on effortlessly and stay on all day. I felt it also helped combat my oiliness. If you are purchasing the mineral powder makeup, I would recommend using this product with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
I do like the formula and I like how it is more of a thicker primer. I have used it since it was launched. I recently discovered a makeup line that is more pure and so i prefer that one if any of you are interested it is called 100%pure cosmetics and the primer is seaweed collegen. so freaking amazing
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
Okay i cannot stress how UTTERLY AMAZING this primer is, i wish i could give higher than 5 stars!! It covers all my pores and keeps my foundation on all day. This comes out as a lightweight bb cream like substance and it melts into skin, i love using it when i want my face to look absolutely flawless
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is okay. It's clear so it works for any skin color. However, I find the pump very messy. It squirts out everywhere so I unscrew the whole top and use my finger to get it off the pump thing. It also goes on super greasy. It's okay, but I'm not opposed to trying another Foundation Primer.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
This is a great primer that I use everyday with my BareMinerals. I find it goes on smoothly and provides a nice canvas for me to apply the rest of my makeup. My one complaint is that I run out of my primer faster than the rest of my makeup so I find myself replacing it before my powders.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I originally received this product as a sample. After finishing it, I immediately went out and repurchased it. This product was great because it felt very light on the face. It made my skin feel very smooth, and my makeup looked very smooth on top of it. This primer is worth the price.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
I love how smooth this primer leaves my skin. It was first recommended to me to make my foundation apply smother even when I had patchy spots. The spots are gone but I can still see a significant difference between my foundation without primer and with it. It just looks more natural.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
This primer was okay, but it is expensive for a small amount. That's why I use different brands, which do the same thing. With this product, you are just paying for the name brand, but I always turn to something else. I don't like the coverage that this brand has to offer.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Florida
How does this work for oily T-Zones?