bareMinerals Prime Time® Eyelid Primer uploaded by Shakeria D.bareMinerals Prime Time® Eyelid Primer uploaded by Tara G.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

An essential for maximizing color intensity, our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer provides the perfect base for your favorite bareMinerals® eyeshadows. It's designed to combat creasing and color fading to help ensure your eye looks are smooth and long lasting.

• Works overtime so that you enjoy vibrant, lasting eyecolor
  • Combats excess oil so that your eyelids don't look greasy
  • Perfect for when you need all-day, all-night staying power
  • Goes on in a jiffy thanks to our convenient applicator
  • Sheer, neutral tint that doesn't interfere with your favorite colors
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested, so you can be carefree and comfortable

Ingredients: Isododecane, Barium Sulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PEG-40 Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Usage:

Smooth onto eyelids with fingertips or a brush to instantly prime the eyelids.

Suggested usage:

Wear it alone for a barely there look or layer with bareMinerals® eyeshadows.

• I've always wanted to try but I'm skeptical ..? So any bo...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily eyelids?1 Answers
  • Is this product oil free? My eyelids can be oily at time ...1 Answers
bareMinerals Prime Time® Eyelid Primer
  • "I have oily lids and this help a lot. my eyeshadows don't crease at all the whole day and makes my colors more vibrant!" in 23 reviews
  • "I bought a trail sized tube of this just to try it thinking its just another money grabber but after using it and my eye shadow staying on all day I now use it every time!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin and this is the only primer I've found so far for my eye lids at least that will last all day and not let my eye shadow crease." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is AMAZING, and as someone who has always struggled keeping my eye makeup in place all day, I don't say that lightly." in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff! " in 1 review
Jasmine C.
Tucson
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer - Original more...
This stuff is great. The coverage is good, so it gives a nice base to blend in eyeshadow. It doesn’t require setting and it doesn’t make the blending difficult. It keeps the shadows intensity. I don’t think I would purchase this again. Only because some drug store options give the same result and quality at a lower price.
30somethingskin S.
I find almost all primers in the tube to be about the same. This works well with all the bare minerals products. Outside of a loose pigment,I find the using a cream shadow,paint pot or concealer to be just as effective and most cost effective unless you are using a pigment or glitter.
Marianna F.
I really love the quality of this product and how evenly it is distributed . However, the price made me very stand-offish. I was very hopeful that due to the price the product would last a reasonable amount of time. I was sadly mistake and wish there was more product available.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Love bare minerals anything! I received this as a sample last time I bought powder and it is amazing. When he sample runs out I am considering getting a bottle, although I don't use eye primer often.
Melanie G.
Love bareMinerals prime time eyelid primer because it’s smooth and never lets my eyeshadow crease even in the summer. It’s worth the money because it really works and a little goes a long way. I use my eyelid primer primarily on the weekend because I’m a stay at home mom.
Liliana G.
Coatesville, PA
I use this primer almost everyday for school, it adheres my eyeshadow all day. I would recommend this to friends and family. I think that if you are looking for a new eyelid primer, then you should try this. It is definitely in my everyday drawer for makeup.
Joselyn D.
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer (New Packaging) 3Ml/0.1Oz more...
This is my favorite eyelid primer to use! There is no need to wait for it to dry after you apply it. I have oily skin and this helps to prevent my eye makeup from creasing. When I put it on before applying eyeliner or eyeshadow, my make up lasts all day without any touch ups. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth K.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this eyelid primer. Before I started using this, all of my shadows would crease after a couple of hours. This primer keeps my shadow looking great all day, even through workouts. I don't use shadow without it! Also, a little goes a long way even though the bottle is tiny.
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
I'm not sold on it. For me, personally, I go heavy on eyeshadow and this just doesn't hold up to it. Maybe for a nice, natural eye, but if you're going full on beat for your eyes, you're going to need something a little more hardcore.
Mariah C.
Dayton
To me this product is sub-par. Although it does make the eye shadow last all throughout the day, the consistency makes it so it is hard to evenly distribute and blend the eye shadow among your eye. You really have to work hard for the look that you are trying to achieve.
Logann R.
Does this eyelid primer smear when you put eye shadow on?
Does this tend to go away as you use it during the day ?
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Hello, My name is Lia Anderson. I'm 33 Years old and I'm looking for a great eye primer. I want something that will last all day, Something that will make my eyeshadow pop. Like make the eyeshadow brighter. How well done this Eye Primer work?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've always wanted to try but I'm skeptical ..? So any body can give me a lil inside on this product ?
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
What are prices like for this product?