Lizzy W.
Los Angeles
Review for: Bareminerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer (New Packaging) 3Ml/0.1Oz more...
My eyelids are super oily and I can't apply any eyeliner without some sort of primer or else it'll slide off. I used the urban decay one for years, but recently switched to this one because I wanted something less oily on my lids... and now I can't go back! The tube is extremely tiny, but the smallest amount goes such a long way. I bought this about 4 months ago and I'm still on the same tube! (I wear eyeliner almost daily.) An essential in my daily routine!