2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #47 in Eyelid Primer

A repackaged edition—now double in size—of Bare Escentuals' bestselling silky eyelid primer. Designed especially for use with bareMinerals, this primer is an oil-free, fragrance-free way to maximize the color and extend the wear of your favorite bareMinerals Eyeshadows, Glimmers, and Glimpses. The gentle formula goes on sheer and lightweight yet provides heavy-duty staying power for the most vibrant and lasting color. Perfect for those days when you need all-day, all-night wear, the sheer, neutral tint doesn't interfere with your favorite colors, while the bareMinerals-infused smoothing base keeps excess oil from affecting wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates see more...

• I've always wanted to try but I'm skeptical ..? So any body can giv...1 Answers
  • Is this product oil free? My eyelids can be oily at time so I'm loo...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I bought a trail sized tube of this just to try it thinking its just another money grabber but after using it and my eye shadow staying on all day I now use it every time!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin and this is the only primer I've found so far for my eye lids at least that will last all day and not let my eye shadow crease." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is AMAZING, and as someone who has always struggled keeping my eye makeup in place all day, I don't say that lightly." in 2 reviews
  • "I cannot say enough about this primer it is excellent the consistency is very nice not heavy cake-y or watery." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff! " in 1 review
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
An absolutely amazing product. My favorite eyelid primer for long wear, hands down. I use very pigmented shades and this primer keeps them bright, smudge proof and perfect all day long. Even in New Orleans heat in July this primer keeps my make up perfect. Just be sure that when you use this product you use small amounts and cover the entire area you intend to blend or else it won't blend quite right.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Cleveland, OH
This works really well. It is great on its own as a lid brightener and great as a shadow primer. Mine lasted quite a long time. Might be a little pricey but it is a great value considering how long I used mine. Just apply with fingers and it blends right in. Haven't used any other eye primer since.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know whether I got a bad one or not but this primer does not work for me at all!! It makes my eyeshadow look terrible after a little bit! It might be that I have oily eyelids. So if you have oily eyelids you might want to test it out fist before purchasing.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite eyeshadow primer. The formula is a thick cream (not thin or oily). Have tried other brands when in a pinch (Urban Decay, Elizabeth Mott, Smashbox) but they never compare! Have used for 6 years, will continue to use & recommend to others!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I use this everyday under my eyeshadow. You need such a tiny amount that the tube lasts forever! It does an excellent job preventing creases and also makes your eye shadow appear more bold so you don't need as much of that either. I love this product.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Odenton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way, just like any primer I would hope, but it also stays on perfectly. My eyeshadow looks amazing all night and even the next day. It makes. Me not want to take my make up off! Great buy
Karina K.
Karina K.
Seattle, WA
This product really does what it says it will. It goes on smooth with a creamy texture and helps eyeshadow stay for hours with the pigment really popping. I do wish the packaging were a bit different because it can sometimes be hard to get out the right amount of the product and I feel like I end up wasting a fair amount.
Auburn K.
Auburn K.
Lancaster
I really loved this product, it keeps your shadow from creasing and the color stays amazingly. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it. It's definitely one of my favorite eye primers! I would recommend it!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I LOVE this eye primer! It's great for holding powder eye shadows and it also looks great on your lids by itself. On days when you don't have much time you can use it on its own to add some sparkle and shine to your eyes. I highly recommend it!
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
I have oily eyelids, like bad. This keeps on my eyeshadow all day and if I happen to fall asleep it stays on pretty well at night. I just have the trial tube and it's lasted me 3 months. I will be buying the bigger size soon.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are prices like for this product?
Glo M.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try but I'm skeptical ..? So any body can give me a lil inside on this product ?
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Sandy Hook, CT
How well does this work?
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Philadelphia , PA
Is this product oil free? My eyelids can be oily at time so I'm looking for an eyelid primer that will control that!!!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???