BY BAREMINERALS

Prime Time Brightening Pearl Eyelid Primer provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of bareMinerals Eyecolors. With a sheer iridescent pearl sheen, it “reinvents” your color. It’s perfect for combating creasing and fading color. Formulated without preservatives, and infused with 100% pure bareMinerals and nourishing vitamins, our gentle formula is ideal for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. So beautifully brightening, it can be worn alone for its own dazzling color.

• Works overtime so that you enjoy vibrant, lasting eyecolor
  • Combats excess oil so that your eyelids don't look greasy
  • Perfect for when you need all-day, all-night staying power
  • Goes on in a jiffy thanks to our convenient applicator
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested, so you can be carefree and comfortable

bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Pearl Eyelid Primer
  • "This eyeshadow primer is amazing! The formula is really smooth, but not oily, and it applies on really evenly. This is really long lasting and really makes the eyeshadow colors show." in 9 reviews
  • "Bare minerals literally works great when I wear it It brings out my eyes so much." in 2 reviews
  • "it works great and smells great too!" in 1 review
Silvia C.
Renton
I absolutely adore this primer. I used to use it daily, but after experimenting with other brands, I decided this was a bit too pricey for me to keep buying. The tube is rather small and it can be slightly inconvenient to apply the product. It also slowly starts to dry out over the course of a year (if you don't use it, you will probably lose it). That said, the primer itself works really well with eyeshadow and it can even be used without any eyeshadow because it has its own shimmer and very light color. It makes colors more vibrant because it gives you a brighter base to work with, which makes the colors more true on your eyelid. If you're looking for a bit of a fun splurge, I would recommend this.
Darlene R.
Reseda, CA
Are use this product on my eyes once I don’t know if it was just my eye or the product but my I got really irritated I do have brown eyes and I don’t know if my eyes are sensitive or I don’t know what was the deal but my eyes did get irritated so I will not be purchasing this product again but I would like to try something bad is softer and chemicals like gas or I don’t know I’m just going to figure this out but I’m still iffy about this product
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Very good product works well with brightening the dark circles around my eyes. Very easy to use. I’m a repeat user of this product and I do recommend it to everyone with the similar issues. I bought this product from Walmart.
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
This primer gives the perfect brightness before applying your shadow. It does have a slightly weird scent to it. It’s also a little thick for my liking, but is perfect as a primer. I absolutely love this primer.
Aby L.
Oregon
As my go to makeup brand, bareminerals definitely doesn’t disappoint with their brightening eyelid primer. This eyelid primer has a tacky feel which I believe really helps keep eyeshadow on! The brightening eyelid primer looks great with my blue eyes too! I would say I think this primer is a little expensive, and the tube it comes in isn’t the easiest to use, but the product is amazing! I would definitely recommend!
Courtney S.
Highland
Perfect for keeping eyeshadow and liner from running or creasing! Also ads a bit of a shimmery glow. A bit of advice...do not apply directly after any type of cream or the primer won’t spread well.
chrissymarie M.
Sacramento
No no non no no no no and no. I used it and my eye makeup slid all over my eyes. I looked like a racoon. I have never experienced that before with even dup products. Craziness
Devi R.
Boston
There's another eyelid primer that I don't understand the hype over. From my experience the only customer that is buying this product are ones that don't know better and are under the false misconception that this brand is natural or clean. There's so many other better ones on the market I hope that anyone buying this will reconsider.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
Oxford, MS
I love this eyelid primer bc of the shimmery affect it gives your eyes before you even apply eyeshadow! I also love that it’s in a tube bc I apply my primer with finger tips!
Tasha L.
Kingsport
Product works well. Brightens eyelids for sure. Looks great even without eyeshadow. My only complaint is it is hard to get the last half of it out of the container because it is a squeeze tube. If they would put it in a pot with a twist off lid instead you could get all of the product out.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Is this primer suitable for oily skin?
Tiffany A.
Has anyone experienced this primer itching after a few hours on the eye?
Mikayla S.
It's this primer okay on sensitive skin? I really need a primer but most of mine make my skin dry.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
Do this product dry or run in your eyes?
Gabrielle T.
Does anyone recommend this for oily eyelids? I haven't fund a lightweight eye primer that hasn't made my eyeshadow crease.

Amazon