2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Prepare your skin for the most amazing foundation with this preservative-free foundation primer that s great for all skin types. What it is formulated to do: Developed to combat flaky dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores, and uneven texture, this mineral-infused, satin-finish formula glides on seamlessly with no tacky feel to provide a skin-smoothing complexion prior to bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation application. Infused with soothing plant extracts, antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins C and E for added age-defying power. What it is formulated without: Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Fragrances Synthetic Dyes Petro Chemicals Phthalates What else you need to know: Allergy-tested. Dermatologist-tested.   Brightening Foundation Primer, Original see more...

• à quoi sert ce produit s'il vous plait ????????1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin used this??!?!1 Answers
  • Is it good for people with fair skin with cool undertones?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't use this every day but I do find that when I do my makeup looks fresher longer." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this for someone just starting out with high end make up or someone who is on a budget but still wants to use a primer." in 1 review
Roxana B.
Roxana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received the original primer in a kit that I received for Christmas and ended up buying this primer because I had points at Ulta that I wanted to use before they expired at the end of the year. I have combination skin and I enjoy how this works for me. I feel that it keeps my makeup looking fresh longer and I like that a tiny bit of product goes a long way. I tend to just apply a two or three dots with every use. I could live without it if I'm ballin' on a budget, but I definitely prefer using it and prefer it to the original formula (I like the slight tint). I tend to apply Aveeno lotion to my face, allow it to dry, then this primer, allow it to dry, then apply Bare Minerals foundation. I've used the primer without applying lotion before hand, but I felt that my skin didn't feel as moisturized. I'd recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
This is definitely a SPRING MUST HAVE FOR ME! I got a sample of this in my bare minerals starters pack and i will never use another primer. love at first sight! it has awesome and very thought out packaging, honestly i cant even think of any cons except i wish we did get a little more for the money! It covers my big pores beautifully and i cant live without it. try it you will fall in love too!!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love make up so I'm always open to ever type of brand! When i used this product i also bought a cheap one so that i could compare how long they lasted and which was a better quality and i learned that this one was just as good as the wet and wild style ! I did love this product and would defiantly recommend they stay on about a whole day without the heat! with the hear its about 3 hours@
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this primer. It doesn't have that silicone feel like most other primers do. It actually feels like it leaves a tacky film on your face that helps foundation stick to it. I like this brightening one because it leaves a nice glow under your foundation without having to reach for a highlighter.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this stuff is just heavenly! It's everything you need in a primer. Lightweight, odor free, brightening, long wear, and a little goes a very long way! I love what this does for my skin and for my makeup! It's slightly greasy until it dries, but once it absorbs there's no residue! Love this brand!!
tina p.
tina p.
Waycross, GA
Not really sure if this brightens. I haven't noticed a brightening, but it does it's job as a primer. Goes on smooth and silky soft. My foundation seems to stay put much longer if I start with this. Some primers I've tried have an off smell. This one smells pretty good
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
It's quite a good primer but I would prefer to use a more higher end primer. I do notice that it helps keep my foundation looking fresher longer when I use it as opposed to when I don't. I recommend it to anyone just starting out with using face primers.
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
One of my favorite all-time primers for sure! I love the brightening effect and how this product helps my makeup stay on all day. It is a small bottle but you use very little do I find it lasts me quite a long time. I have recommended it to others.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I no longer wear bare minerals makeup but continue to purchase this primer because it is so great! It smooths out your skin and makes your makeup last all day, I've tried so many other products and this finally does what I've been searching for!
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
It's an okay product but definitely not my favorite in the world. I have used much cheaper ones and found they work just as well so i don't know how to feel about this being that it's not really what I was looking for, I do not recommend it.
Latifa E.
Latifa E.
à quoi sert ce produit s'il vous plait ????????
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Norfolk, VA
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this??!?!
Antonella G.
Antonella G.
Is it good for people with fair skin with cool undertones?
Liz M.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides the price, what's the differences between this primer (bareMinerals) and a higher end primer like fro e.g. Chanel? Please advise. Thank you, Liz =)