BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

BRIGHTENING FACE PRIMER WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Formulated without preservatives or skin irritants, our brightening foundation primer is infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, plant extracts and powerful antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly.

A stellar solution for reducing the appearance of fine lines, excess oil and enlarged pores, Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer is also great for combatting rough, dry patches and flaky skin. Not only does our lightweight face primer extend the wear of your mineral foundation or face makeup, it immediately brightens your complexion for a luminous, healthy-looking glow.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage:

For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful brightening foundation primer.

Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.

• à quoi sert ce produit s'il vous plait ????????1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin used this??!?!1 Answers
  • Is it good for people with fair skin with cool undertones?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i’ve been using this primer for a while now and i have to say it’s pretty good! it’s definitely not the best i’ve tried but it does the job it claims. it has a creamy texture with tiny specks of gold shimmer to brighten your skin. it is a little oily so i wouldn’t recommend this primer to people with oily skin, but it works with normal, dry & combination skins." in 12 reviews
  • "I don't use this every day but I do find that when I do my makeup looks fresher longer." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this for someone just starting out with high end make up or someone who is on a budget but still wants to use a primer." in 1 review
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I had never used a bare minerals product until the Ulta 21 days of beauty put the primers half price. I decided to try it and I bought 2 different primers, this and the bb primer cream. I really enjoyed one (reviewed it also) and didn't really like the other (this one) and returned after trying it twice. First I realize it is a brightening primer, not Illuminating but I couldn't tell a difference in my skins radiance one way or the other. It did go on really smoothly and was easy to get a very small amount circulated over the entire face evenly. I wish all primers went on as well as this. It didn't extend my makeup life, idk if it negatively effected it but I know that the two times I wore it, that my foundation had to be touched up numerous times and typically I never touch it up. Also I didn't find that it blurred imperfections or pores really and I need a quality blurring primer. My two primers needs are longevity and excellent blurring skills and my occasional additional need is illuminating or brightening and this primer claims all three but for me it didn't live up to it's claims.
Analisa R.
Dallas
This is the best thing in my makeup box. It primes your face for your foundation. It helps hide pores, leaving your face very soft and flawless naturally smooth, a little goes a long way. I try to keep this product on hand at all times
Natalie B.
Good stuff! This is an illuminating primer, so if you're into the matte look stay away! It helps your foundation look dewey and fresh but never shiny, oily, or glittery. I always use a ton (although that wouldn't be necessary in order to achieve results) and it still lasted almost six months. The way the bottle is designed, you can get every last drop out. Very beautiful, effective, and a great value.
Ashley B.
Victorville
My face does crease a little bit but the primer helps my dry skin. It brightens the skin and is an easy and smooth application. It has a shimmery finish but can’t tell too much when you put on the foundation.
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
Love this for no makeup-makeup days. It has just enough sheer color to even my redness out and it truly does brighten. It gives a healthy glow with just enough glimmer to catch the light. It feels light on the skin and not greasy.
Jessica D.
Amelia
It's a great everyday primer. I used it for 6 months one bottle last a long time with every day use. I used a little bit. A pump goes a long way I did let it set before applying foundation.
Megan M.
I don't know how I made it through long days and/or nights before shadow primer. My favorite is Too Faced's "Shadow Insurance," but there are several other varieties I love. Not only does your shadow stay put for many more hours than it otherwise would (no matter how pigmented your shadows), but many add depth to the color which has been applied. I am absolutely thrilled with Bare Minerals' "Brightening Prime Time" Primer. I chose it in "Pearl." Although the tube is a little small, it dispenses easily and is a lovely slightly lightening shade to give your whole face a wide-awake look without appearing artificial. Right now I'm wearing it under Urban Decay's luscious Naked 3 palette colors, but this would suffice as eye shadow itself in a pinch--and be very flattering. I am very grateful for primer; after modeling and learning makeup tips from professionals, I've learned what works and what doesn't. Primer is essential--period.
Layla T.
This primer does indeed keep my makeup long-lasting, but a bit too much. At the end of the day when I wash my face, I can barely get my face makeup off and it feels like it's sticking and melting into my skin. I have combination skin, but I think this would work well for oily skin because I've heard great things about this product from many other people. Also, I don't think the spray application is very convenient. This primer wasn't for me.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I am a big fan of this primer. It doesn't have that silicone feel like most other primers do. It actually feels like it leaves a tacky film on your face that helps foundation stick to it. I like this brightening one because it leaves a nice glow under your foundation without having to reach for a highlighter.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This primer is definitely not talked about enough! It's as good as high end brands! Leaves skin feeling like silk! Not overly luminous, and sets a good base for foundation. I have two types of these within my collection and I would purchase either of them over higher end equivalents.
Antonella G.
Is it good for people with fair skin with cool undertones?
Latifa E.
à quoi sert ce produit s'il vous plait ????????
Amanda M.
Norfolk, VA
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this??!?!
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
Besides the price, what's the differences between this primer (bareMinerals) and a higher end primer like fro e.g. Chanel? Please advise. Thank you, Liz =)