bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:
A brightening primer for the eyelids that provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of eyeshadows.

What it does:
Sweep on this oil-free, fragrance-free primer to extend the wear and get high-pigment wear from your most coveted eye shades The gentle formula goes on sheer and lightweight, yet it provides ultimate long-wear for the most vibrant and lasting colors. Perfect for those days when you need all-day, all-night wear, the sheer, neutral tint doesn't interfere with your favorite colors, while the bareMinerals-infused smoothing base keeps excess oil from affecting wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is ideal for use with bareMinerals eye colors.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Barium Sulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PEG-40 Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Usage:

-Smooth onto eyelids with a brush or fingertip to instantly prime the eyelids.
-Wear it sheer for a barely there look or for optimal wear, layer with bareMinerals Eyecolor.

bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help. Or the brilliant all-day hold that lasts to the millisecond until you want to remove it. How about the perfect, non-runny, non-goopy consistency that lacks an oily formula? This primer is almost faultless." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look. " in 3 reviews
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help." in 2 reviews
  • "It also helped my eye makeup last all night!" in 1 review
  • "When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look." in 1 review
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have oily lids, and this does the job. I've noticed that I only need a little dab for each eyelid; too much product, and it doesn't work as well in my opinion. It does brighten the eyelid, which is really nice even wearing it alone, and I notice my eyelids don't get an oily mess.
Victoria B.
San Jose, CA
Saying that I am in love with this product doesn't even explain it. I received this as a gift with an eye makeup set at the beginning of my makeup addict days. Now I can't imagine life without it. I often use it as my go-to no-makeup makeup look. Just the littlest bit goes a very long way and it really brightens my eyes. It also works amazing as a primer and keeps my shadow right in place.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
This eyelid primer from Bare Minerals is great! When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look. The only thing that I have not enjoyed about this product is I seem to run out of it quickly, but that could be because I use it so much!
Ashley S.
I love this product. I don't use it everyday because it's a small tube but when I'm going out for the evening it's the first piece of makeup I apply. I like the brightening version best because it's a light color with some shimmer and most of my shadows have some shimmer as well. It won't let your eye shadow smear or fade.
Laura M.
This is my favorite eye primer. I have oily eyelids and this primer prevents shadow creasing and smearing as the day goes on. It's colorless and allows my eyeshadow colors to remain vibrant and true to their shades.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Absolutely adore this primer. Lightweight, wore it alone all the time because it really helps the dark circles as it's slightly tinted. It helped keep shadow lasting longer, but my eyes are inset and still creased that's why I chose to take the benefits of the brightening. Love it.
Linsey S.
This is a gold shimmer style of eye primer so it is great if you are doing a bronzed summery look or a gold look. I use a matte or plain eye primer usually, but this one is fun to use for shimmery makeup looks. Easy to use and apply.
Megan A.
This eye primer was nice. But I prefer one that cancels out the redness or veins on my eyelids. This one does look good on it own as a bit of shine. It's a white pearly color with very small glitter/silica looking specks in it.
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
I love, love, love this primer! It works well, and it keeps your eyeshadow on and in place all day! A little bit goes a long way as well, so it lasts a long time. I don't really notice a difference between the brightening primer and the regular though when using it. The brightening definitely has a sheen to it, but when it is covered up by eyeshadow, I don't notice a difference.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I love every product I have tried from bare escentuals. This product is no different. It does a great job with making your eyeshadow pop as well as making it long lasting without creasing!
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???

JCPenney