bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BAREMINERALS #56 in Eye Primer

What it is:
A brightening primer for the eyelids that provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of eyeshadows.

What it does:
Sweep on this oil-free, fragrance-free primer to extend the wear and get high-pigment wear from your most coveted eye shades The gentle formula goes on sheer and lightweight, yet it provides ultimate long-wear for the most vibrant and lasting colors. Perfect for those days when you need all-day, all-night wear, the sheer, neutral tint doesn't interfere with your favorite colors, while the bareMinerals-infused smoothing base keeps excess oil from affecting wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is ideal for use with bareMinerals eye colors.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Barium Sulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PEG-40 Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Usage:

-Smooth onto eyelids with a brush or fingertip to instantly prime the eyelids.
-Wear it sheer for a barely there look or for optimal wear, layer with bareMinerals Eyecolor.

bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help. Or the brilliant all-day hold that lasts to the millisecond until you want to remove it. How about the perfect, non-runny, non-goopy consistency that lacks an oily formula? This primer is almost faultless." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look. " in 3 reviews
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help." in 2 reviews
  • "It also helped my eye makeup last all night!" in 1 review
  • "When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look." in 1 review
MiNa B.
I'm so happy I have found bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Pearl Eyelid Primer! I ended up purchasing this eyelid primer at my local Ulta. I fell in love with this primer because it makes my eyeshadow POP without having to use much product or time. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Riya D.
Well, this is not really as smooth as a regular primer, but like sticky version  of it. This is good because it still helps make makeup adhere. I sometimes use it without foundation or concealer. It's pretty nice!
Katie S.
Athens, GA
This was my favorite eyeshadow primer. If it was less expensive I would still be using it. It applies easily, and a little goes a long way. Good for blending and staying power, plus I like that BareMinerals has safer products than some cosmetic companies.
Ana G.
Village Mills
Its hard to apply and sticks out too much behind eye shadow. When it dries, the texture is weird on my skin. Powder eyeshadows dont sit well on it and it doesnt blend at all. Do not like it as a primer.
Camette M.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite eyelid primer. It leaves the lid just tacky enough to hold on to those highly pigmented eyeshadows. Zero creasing of color ans hold all day.
Mandy R.
I use this before I put my eyeshadow on , just a small dab is all you need and it covers easily and the eyeshower/eyeliner stays on all day until I wash my face .
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I received a complementary sample of this primer when I purchased a Bare Minerals foundation at Dillard's a while back. Only a small bit of this primer goes a long way and it stays on all day. I have trouble with other eye shadows and primers wearing off as the day goes on but this product doestrogen the job.
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
Without a doubt, my holy grail eyeshadow primer. I use the brightening color to give a lighter base for shadows. A little goes a long way, and this is the only primer that keeps my eye makeup in place all day and even into the night. My face tends to be oily, and this primer combats it no problem. It can also be worn alone on days when you want a fresh face look.
Amanda B.
Medford, NY
Best eye primer I have used. Eye shadow stays on all day!, especially when using bare minerals eye shadow with it. I have to use soap and water to remove it! It is super easy to apply and use. You only need a tiny bit for it to work. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???