bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BAREMINERALS #66 in Eyelid Primer

A brightening eyelid primer to maximize the intensity and staying power of eyecolors. Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of bareMinerals Eyecolors. With a sheer luminous golden sheen, it "reinvents" your color. It s perfect for combating creasing and fading color. Formulated without preservatives, and infused with 100% pure bareMinerals and nourishing vitamins, our gentle formula is ideal for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers. So beautifully brightening, it can be worn alone for its own dazzling color. Benefits. Works overtime so that you enjoy vibrant, lastin. see more...

bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help." in 2 reviews
  • "When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look." in 1 review
  • "Lightweight, wore it alone all the time because it really helps the dark circles as it's slightly tinted." in 1 review
  • "It also helped my eye makeup last all night!" in 1 review
  • "A great product you should try out!" in 1 review
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
Without a doubt, my holy grail eyeshadow primer. I use the brightening color to give a lighter base for shadows. A little goes a long way, and this is the only primer that keeps my eye makeup in place all day and even into the night. My face tends to be oily, and this primer combats it no problem. It can also be worn alone on days when you want a fresh face look.
Carly O.
Chicago
I have oily eyelids. Originally I got this as an eyeshadow base, but I use it daily as my eyeshadow and add to it when I want extra oomph. I've got hazel eyes and fair skin, and it adds a subtle shimmer. Highly recommend. I also loved the other pinkish primer shadows that Bare Minerals offered, but they discontinued them, much to my chagrin.
Megan M.
I'm really hard to please when it comes to primer. This is silky and lightweight. I'm not aware that it's on my skin, but my complexion is perfected. Great product!
Hallie S.
Los Gatos
Makes your eyeshadow stick right on the whole day regardless of how horrible your eye shadow formula is. Pretty much helps any bad eyeshadow stay on for the most part of the day.
Brianne W.
While I really like this primer for staying power, it is just sooooo glittery. I don't know if I just got a bad batch, but it leaves so much glitter on my eyelids. Hoping I did just get a bad one and it's just supposed to be shimmery? Will continue to use it to use it up, but probably won't repurchase if it is this glittery.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have oily lids, and this does the job. I've noticed that I only need a little dab for each eyelid; too much product, and it doesn't work as well in my opinion. It does brighten the eyelid, which is really nice even wearing it alone, and I notice my eyelids don't get an oily mess.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
This eyelid primer from Bare Minerals is great! When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look. The only thing that I have not enjoyed about this product is I seem to run out of it quickly, but that could be because I use it so much!
Laura M.
This is my favorite eye primer. I have oily eyelids and this primer prevents shadow creasing and smearing as the day goes on. It's colorless and allows my eyeshadow colors to remain vibrant and true to their shades.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Absolutely adore this primer. Lightweight, wore it alone all the time because it really helps the dark circles as it's slightly tinted. It helped keep shadow lasting longer, but my eyes are inset and still creased that's why I chose to take the benefits of the brightening. Love it.
Linsey S.
This is a gold shimmer style of eye primer so it is great if you are doing a bronzed summery look or a gold look. I use a matte or plain eye primer usually, but this one is fun to use for shimmery makeup looks. Easy to use and apply.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???