bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BAREMINERALS #57 in Eye Primer

What it is:
A brightening primer for the eyelids that provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of eyeshadows.

What it does:
Sweep on this oil-free, fragrance-free primer to extend the wear and get high-pigment wear from your most coveted eye shades The gentle formula goes on sheer and lightweight, yet it provides ultimate long-wear for the most vibrant and lasting colors. Perfect for those days when you need all-day, all-night wear, the sheer, neutral tint doesn't interfere with your favorite colors, while the bareMinerals-infused smoothing base keeps excess oil from affecting wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is ideal for use with bareMinerals eye colors.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Barium Sulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PEG-40 Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Usage:

-Smooth onto eyelids with a brush or fingertip to instantly prime the eyelids.
-Wear it sheer for a barely there look or for optimal wear, layer with bareMinerals Eyecolor.

bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help. Or the brilliant all-day hold that lasts to the millisecond until you want to remove it. How about the perfect, non-runny, non-goopy consistency that lacks an oily formula? This primer is almost faultless." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look. " in 3 reviews
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help." in 2 reviews
  • "It also helped my eye makeup last all night!" in 1 review
  • "When I am in a hurry I just through the brightening eyelid primer on and it gives me that little bit of color that I need to add to my look." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Great lid primer! Really great for oilier lids too. Locks and holds eyeshadow down for all day wear. Makes colors more vivid and vibrant! I never wear shadow with out it! And the tube lasts forever, so great for the price! And it has a beautiful champagne shimmer to it too, so beautiful worn alone.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Good product but it doesn’t keep shadow from creasing and it doesn’t play well with non-bare mineral products. I was kind of disappointed in the amount of product you get for the price. I will not be purchasing again as I’ve found better products that are worth the money you pay in size and effectiveness
Kelly S.
My all time favorite!!

No oil no creasing in my shadow when I use this primer. NONE.

I have dry skin but oily lids. Not when I’m wearing this eye primer.

It’s cost effective and a little goes a long way. Love this stuff!!!
Kara B.
Irondale
Perfect primer!! A little goes a long way, very easy to apply and use. Goes on very smoothly. I use it a lot when it comes to doing my makeup. It lasts all day and keeps the color popping! Definitely would buy again.
Taylor N.
This eye primer works really well. If I don’t use a primer, my eyeshadow creases and gets nasty. This product keeps that from happening. My eyeshadow lasts all day and you could even wear this stuff alone!
Shelley S.
Aurora
I love how Bare Minerals always feels so light and never irritates my sensitive skin. The brightening primer truly helps whatever eye shadow color i use really pop! It’s so easy to use and long lasting.
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this product! Eyeshadow last all day and does not smudge when i apply this all over my lid before eyeshadow. I will definitely buy more of this when i run out. This is one of my favorites. This is needed in the makeup bag..
Meagan O.
Havelock
This is my favorite lid primer! It make eyeshadows much more vibrant. Only “issue” some people may have is that there is a slight glittery shine to it, but to me this just brightens the eyes up and is even more beautiful !
Shaylee p.
utah
I love this stuff I have to prime my eyes because if I don't it only last like 5 minutes because I'm outside in the heat and sweating bad. So this stuff works wonders for me last pretty good.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???

back