bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer uploaded by Katie P.

BY BAREMINERALS #53 in Eye Primer

What it is:
A brightening primer for the eyelids that provides a smooth base to maximize the intensity and staying power of eyeshadows.

What it does:
Sweep on this oil-free, fragrance-free primer to extend the wear and get high-pigment wear from your most coveted eye shades The gentle formula goes on sheer and lightweight, yet it provides ultimate long-wear for the most vibrant and lasting colors. Perfect for those days when you need all-day, all-night wear, the sheer, neutral tint doesn't interfere with your favorite colors, while the bareMinerals-infused smoothing base keeps excess oil from affecting wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is ideal for use with bareMinerals eye colors.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Barium Sulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), PEG-40 Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Usage:

-Smooth onto eyelids with a brush or fingertip to instantly prime the eyelids.
-Wear it sheer for a barely there look or for optimal wear, layer with bareMinerals Eyecolor.

bareMinerals Prime Time® Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help. Or the brilliant all-day hold that lasts to the millisecond until you want to remove it. How about the perfect, non-runny, non-goopy consistency that lacks an oily formula? This primer is almost faultless." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look. " in 3 reviews
  • "If the affordability and quality of this primer is still not enough to make you want to buy this product, then maybe the subtle sheen that shines through to your eye shadow will help." in 2 reviews
  • "It also helped my eye makeup last all night!" in 1 review
  • "I have oily eyelids and this primer prevents shadow creasing and smearing as the day goes on." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
Not my favorite eye primer...it felt my eyes feeling sticky and it had a shimmer/glitter to it that didn’t always look great with my eyeshadow. My eyeshadow definitely stayed on longer with this on but with the many other eye primers out this one just didn’t cut it for me. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Good product but it doesn’t keep shadow from creasing and it doesn’t play well with non-bare mineral products. I was kind of disappointed in the amount of product you get for the price. I will not be purchasing again as I’ve found better products that are worth the money you pay in size and effectiveness
Kelly S.
My all time favorite!!

No oil no creasing in my shadow when I use this primer. NONE.

I have dry skin but oily lids. Not when I’m wearing this eye primer.

It’s cost effective and a little goes a long way. Love this stuff!!!
Riya D.
Well, this is not really as smooth as a regular primer, but like sticky version  of it. This is good because it still helps make makeup adhere. I sometimes use it without foundation or concealer. It's pretty nice!
Katelyn E.
I really didn’t know what i was getting into with a brightening primer but I didn’t really see too much of a difference but I do like how well it applies to my eyelid and how nice my eyeshadow looks with it
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!!
Katie S.
Athens, GA
This was my favorite eyeshadow primer. If it was less expensive I would still be using it. It applies easily, and a little goes a long way. Good for blending and staying power, plus I like that BareMinerals has safer products than some cosmetic companies.
Ana G.
Village Mills
Its hard to apply and sticks out too much behind eye shadow. When it dries, the texture is weird on my skin. Powder eyeshadows dont sit well on it and it doesnt blend at all. Do not like it as a primer.
Camette M.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite eyelid primer. It leaves the lid just tacky enough to hold on to those highly pigmented eyeshadows. Zero creasing of color ans hold all day.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???