bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Janette S.bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Neejkajsiab Y.bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Amber T.

BY BAREMINERALS

Confidence A high-impact lipcolor with luxe creamy texture and insatiable shine. The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power. Pretty Amazing. Benefits : High-impact color & insatiable shine. Luxe creamy texture for a luscious glaze. Precision applicator sculpts & accentuates every curve of lips. Lipcolor, Confidence see more...

• Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a go...1 Answers
bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor
  • "I love BareMinerals and this product is so amazing, it's very pigmented and creamy, I am simply in love with it " in 1 review
  • "It goes on like a liquid lipstick." in 1 review
  • "The product is very creamy, but does not bleed, even without a lip liner." in 1 review
  • "The company is great too this is my go to lip product " in 1 review
  • "This lip balm is very hydrating and at the same time doesn't flake after awhile like some do" in 1 review
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I have three of these and I hate them. It's probably the worst BM I've ever purchased. They have lots of pigment and end up on my teeth every time I use them. I wanted to replace their natural lip gloss that they no longer sale. This was not the way to go. I have two pink colors and a brown. I can't say any look good on me. The pink ones look like old lady lipstick. 🙁
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
BareMinerals does it again with this pretty shiny lip color. All colors always look like a very natural pop of color once applied. In the morning when I need to look a bit more wake I put this on and it gives me some color, I will say that it can be a bit sticky so be sure your hair doesn't get close to your mouth, or things can get messy!
Mallory T.
I really like this lip product from benefit. It goes on smoothly and the applicator is easy to use. The colors are universally flattering and the formula is very creamy and matte without being thick or sticky. Fearless is my favorite shade to wear as it's neutral, but has a bit of a pop to it.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
This stuff really is pretty amazing. It goes on like a dream and stays on as well. It doesn't seem to be a drying as other liquid lipsticks can be and does not seem to settle into fine lines or to bleed. I really enjoy using this formula and the color selection is pretty good as well
Laura J.
Medley, FL
Really cool lipstick. The colors are really cute and are very pigmented, and they stay on for a good period of time.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I would consider this product a liquid lipstick as it applies like a lip gloss, but it definitely wears more like a lipstick. I got mine in the shade Pizazz (crushed raspberry) in one of the BareMinerals kits, I believe it was the one introducing the Pretty Amazing Lipcolor. The tube has a wand with a flat tip (not the typical doe foot as it may appear) and I think it applies the color well.

The product is very creamy, but does not bleed, even without a lip liner. It is not drying and wears better than any lipstick I have tried so far. I have eaten with this on and it stayed on with only minor fading. The color lasts at least a few hours.

For me the only real drawback is that it seems to be being phased out at Sephora and the colors offered on the brand website appear to be different.
Hayli Z.
I just got two different shades of this gloss while at a bare minerals outlet. They were on sale for $4.50, knowing how expensive they are I snagged a couple. I got the shade bravado which is a deep kind of burgundy color and the other shade I got was courage. I only swatches them so far so haven't seen how they look yet but from the swatches the colors are very rich. I was also told that these glosses don't have the peppermint oil that's in the marvelous moxie glosses. they seemed like a very thick gloss but not very sticky like traditional lip glosses. So I'm really excited to try them out.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
I love bareminerals but unfortunately, this product did more harm than good. It is true what they say, the pigmentation & creaminess is intense! However, this product is SO creamy that it is impossible to simply put on & go! I cannot figure out how to put this on seamlessly without it looking like a clown mouth! I think I would have to buy a separate lip brush to make this work on me.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I bought this 1 year ago. Loved it then and decided to get more colors. I chose Fearless, Confidence, Bravado and Strength. They are rich colors and have a smooth application.
The only down side is that this is a messy application and requires lip liner to ensure the lines are smooth at the lip edges.

Laura W.
I really like these! I have two at the moment and they're great for a pop of color that's not super overwhelming. They glide on smoothly and have decent lasting power for a gloss-like product. The darker you go with colors however, the more likely you will need to line your lips and clean ip with some concealer.
Arianne L.
Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a good brand?