bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Janette S.bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Neejkajsiab Y.bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor uploaded by Amber T.
6 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Confidence A high-impact lipcolor with luxe creamy texture and insatiable shine. The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power. Pretty Amazing. Benefits : High-impact color & insatiable shine. Luxe creamy texture for a luscious glaze. Precision applicator sculpts & accentuates every curve of lips. Lipcolor, Confidence see more...

• Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a good...1 Answers
bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor
  • "I love BareMinerals and this product is so amazing, it's very pigmented and creamy, I am simply in love with it " in 1 review
  • "It goes on like a liquid lipstick." in 1 review
  • "The product is very creamy, but does not bleed, even without a lip liner." in 1 review
  • "The company is great too this is my go to lip product " in 1 review
  • "This lip balm is very hydrating and at the same time doesn't flake after awhile like some do" in 1 review
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have three of these and I hate them. It's probably the worst BM I've ever purchased. They have lots of pigment and end up on my teeth every time I use them. I wanted to replace their natural lip gloss that they no longer sale. This was not the way to go. I have two pink colors and a brown. I can't say any look good on me. The pink ones look like old lady lipstick. 🙁
Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals does it again with this pretty shiny lip color. All colors always look like a very natural pop of color once applied. In the morning when I need to look a bit more wake I put this on and it gives me some color, I will say that it can be a bit sticky so be sure your hair doesn't get close to your mouth, or things can get messy!
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip product from benefit. It goes on smoothly and the applicator is easy to use. The colors are universally flattering and the formula is very creamy and matte without being thick or sticky. Fearless is my favorite shade to wear as it's neutral, but has a bit of a pop to it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really is pretty amazing. It goes on like a dream and stays on as well. It doesn't seem to be a drying as other liquid lipsticks can be and does not seem to settle into fine lines or to bleed. I really enjoy using this formula and the color selection is pretty good as well
Laura J.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really cool lipstick. The colors are really cute and are very pigmented, and they stay on for a good period of time.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
I just got two different shades of this gloss while at a bare minerals outlet. They were on sale for $4.50, knowing how expensive they are I snagged a couple. I got the shade bravado which is a deep kind of burgundy color and the other shade I got was courage. I only swatches them so far so haven't seen how they look yet but from the swatches the colors are very rich. I was also told that these glosses don't have the peppermint oil that's in the marvelous moxie glosses. they seemed like a very thick gloss but not very sticky like traditional lip glosses. So I'm really excited to try them out.
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I bought this 1 year ago. Loved it then and decided to get more colors. I chose Fearless, Confidence, Bravado and Strength. They are rich colors and have a smooth application.
The only down side is that this is a messy application and requires lip liner to ensure the lines are smooth at the lip edges.

Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an alright gloss. Beautiful shades, but it's slightly sticky. Although it looks great as a top coat.
Nitza  R.
Nitza R.
My favorite color! The gloss is amazing! This lip gloss stay for hours!!!!!!!
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I absolutely love the pigmentation of these! The are very creamy on the lips as well. It goes on like a liquid lipstick. The applicator makes it super easy to apply because the flat wand! Can't get enough of this product!
Arianne L.
Arianne L.
Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a good brand?