BY BAREMINERALS

A high-impact lip color with a luxuriously creamy texture and insatiable shine. This cellophane-like glaze formula cocoons and enraptures your lips in dramatic color and beautiful brilliance. With a precision applicator that corners, sculpts, and accentuates every curve of your luscious lips, it holds and deposits the perfect amount of color in just one swipe.

Add some color to your life with Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor. The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power.

bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color
  • "I would consider this product a liquid lipstick as it applies like a lip gloss, but it definitely wears more like a lipstick. I got mine in the shade Pizazz (crushed raspberry) in one of the BareMinerals kits, I believe it was the one introducing the Pretty Amazing Lipcolor. The tube has a wand with a flat tip (not the typical doe foot as it may appear) and I think it applies the color well. The product is very creamy, but does not bleed, even without a lip liner. It is not drying and wears better than any lipstick I have tried so far. I have eaten with this on and it stayed on with only minor fading. The color lasts at least a few hours. For me the only real drawback is that it seems to be being phased out at Sephora and the colors offered on the brand website appear to be different. " in 4 reviews
  • "Love the color. While it not only is long lasting. Looks lovely all day long." in 3 reviews
Katie S.
Mendon, MA
This is a great lip color I love that it has lasting color! The company is great too this is my go to lip product
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
Review for: BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor - Courage - Bare Escentuals - Lip Color - BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor - 4ml/0.13oz more...
This lipstick goes on like a gloss. It is a great color. Goes on well. Long lasting lip color. Worth every penny.
Katie  B.
I keep this in my purse at all times because it's the perfect size, and the shade goes with just about anything.
Kyrra T.
Review for: Rouge more...
I love this color ! It's goes on very smooth but like most lip gloss it is very sticky ! Do not over apply !
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
I believe this product is amazing by BareMinerals it comes on smooth and last quite a long time! I love it
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor more...
Liked this one made my lips feel good while it was on and after it was off it didn't leave them feeling dry
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
It is an alright gloss. Beautiful shades, but it's slightly sticky. Although it looks great as a top coat.
Katie A.
Gastonia, NC
Love this! Looks so great on, and stays on for a long time! Comes on smooth and creamy and just love it
Coolkid28
Oh my god !! I love this stuff. It's so smooth, smells nice, and goes great with my skin tone. Amazing!
Tyler Z.
Mead
It works great, last a long time. I would highly recommend to friends and family. It’s beautiful on.
Arianne L.
Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a good brand?
Yetza N.