BY BAREMINERALS

A high-impact lip color with a luxuriously creamy texture and insatiable shine. This cellophane-like glaze formula cocoons and enraptures your lips in dramatic color and beautiful brilliance. With a precision applicator that corners, sculpts, and accentuates every curve of your luscious lips, it holds and deposits the perfect amount of color in just one swipe.

Add some color to your life with Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor. The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power.

bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color
  • "I would consider this product a liquid lipstick as it applies like a lip gloss, but it definitely wears more like a lipstick. I got mine in the shade Pizazz (crushed raspberry) in one of the BareMinerals kits, I believe it was the one introducing the Pretty Amazing Lipcolor. The tube has a wand with a flat tip (not the typical doe foot as it may appear) and I think it applies the color well. The product is very creamy, but does not bleed, even without a lip liner. It is not drying and wears better than any lipstick I have tried so far. I have eaten with this on and it stayed on with only minor fading. The color lasts at least a few hours. For me the only real drawback is that it seems to be being phased out at Sephora and the colors offered on the brand website appear to be different. " in 4 reviews
  • "Love the color. While it not only is long lasting. Looks lovely all day long." in 3 reviews
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor more...
I like the color of this a lot, but it's a little too sheer for my liking. It's like there's too much color for it to be a gloss, but it's too sheer for me to want to use it as a lipstick. It's comfortable to wear for the most part, but it does get a tiny bit sticky after a few hours. A little pricy but not outrageous. Might or might not buy it again.
Madi D.
Valencia
Review for: Other more...
I honestly love all bareminerals liquid lipsticks. They’re composition is flawless and meets all the criteria for a liquid lipstick. Pay off is great, there’s no/ barely any transfer, it swipes on like a charm, the applicator is AMAZING, and (even though it’s not necessary) you can build this product up.
Sarah R.
Fort Riley
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor more...
I was pretty devastated when this was discontinued. It has amazing staying power and never dries my lips out. I love a bold lip color that doesn’t require constant attention and touch ups. This met that to a T.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I was not a huge fan of this lipstick. I had it in 4 shades because I was in awe of the pigmentation when I switched it in the store. That being said, the wand is flimsy and the product is quite thick. Therefore it is impossible to get a perfectly straight line when applying directly to the lips. The only way I can use this product is with a lip brush. I ended up getting rid of all of them due to the hassle.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I really like this lip gloss. The color has a great pigment and last a long time. I would recommend this product to others. I am a repeat buyer and I will probably buy this product again because it works well
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI

Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I have three of these and I hate them. It's probably the worst BM I've ever purchased. They have lots of pigment and end up on my teeth every time I use them. I wanted to replace their natural lip gloss that they no longer sale. This was not the way to go. I have two pink colors and a brown. I can't say any look good on me. The pink ones look like old lady lipstick. 🙁
Hayli Z.
I just got two different shades of this gloss while at a bare minerals outlet. They were on sale for $4.50, knowing how expensive they are I snagged a couple. I got the shade bravado which is a deep kind of burgundy color and the other shade I got was courage. I only swatches them so far so haven't seen how they look yet but from the swatches the colors are very rich. I was also told that these glosses don't have the peppermint oil that's in the marvelous moxie glosses. they seemed like a very thick gloss but not very sticky like traditional lip glosses. So I'm really excited to try them out.
Margie S.
Kansas City, MO
I love bareminerals but unfortunately, this product did more harm than good. It is true what they say, the pigmentation & creaminess is intense! However, this product is SO creamy that it is impossible to simply put on & go! I cannot figure out how to put this on seamlessly without it looking like a clown mouth! I think I would have to buy a separate lip brush to make this work on me.
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
BareMinerals does it again with this pretty shiny lip color. All colors always look like a very natural pop of color once applied. In the morning when I need to look a bit more wake I put this on and it gives me some color, I will say that it can be a bit sticky so be sure your hair doesn't get close to your mouth, or things can get messy!
Arianne L.
Surprisingly enough, I've never heard of this brand. Is this a good brand?
Yetza N.