bareMinerals Prep Step Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream from bareMinerals leaves your complexion beautifully prepped for a smooth, flawless makeup application with a radiant-looking glow. Your skin never looked so good.

Who is it for: Formulated for normal to dry skin types. Non-comedogenic.

Why is it different: bareMinerals(R) Prep Step products are formulated to smooth and ready skin for a flawless makeup application while addressing skin's specific needs. This unique skin prep is formulated with shea butter and illuminating pearl optics, leaving skin looking brighter while helping to blur imperfections and diminish the appearance of pores. The end result is perfectly prepped skin with a radiant glow.

How do I use it: Apply to clean skin. Follow with bareMinerals complexion products.

• Is this a good substitute for a primer or should I use th...2 Answers
Alejandra A.
I feel like these profits does help my moisturizer to absorb more to my skin. It’s like any other cream. I apply it after my toner. Hasn’t given me any problems in regards to break outs our what not. I don’t think I would repurchase it just because this is just an extra step.
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
I found this at Marshalls for around $3 and I wish I had bought all of them instead of just the one. My skin is so radiant and glowing after using this. It looks great by itself or under foundation.
Katherine K.
I just recently purchased it and I love it! I use it over my regular moisturizer and it gives me a radiant glow, provides a smooth finish, and allows concealer to go on evenly. Inexpensive and super worth it! Keeps oily skin at bay as well. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Oh my gosh, this moisturizer is my saver! I have really dry skin in the winter, and it doesn't help when i also have eczema. But this moisturizer brings my dry face back to life! I let it sink in and absorb. Its amazing. I would definitely recommend it! You get 1.35 fl oz for 24$ Sometimes the price and the size/ amount makes me not want to get it! But I'm looking everywhere to buy it in store! If anyone knows, please tell me!
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
This works wonders if you're prone to dry, dehydrated skin! I found this bad boy for a discounted price at TjMaxx, I'm a bargain shopper especially for name brand cosmetics! Anyways, definitely recommend this product:)
Libby W.
This primer is so good it moisturizes at the same time as preps my skin for my makeup. Love it.
Jahnya D.
Peoria
The Bare Minerals primer it's an okay primer the only reason I say that is because to me it is very sticky and it dries really fast so if I don't put it on my around my face fast enough it will already be dry and i would have to apply more product
Jackie N.
Calgary
I love this stuff . Creates the perfect base for mansion only downfall is that it feels a bit grainy when I apply it , and the smell isn't great.
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
Is this a good substitute for a primer or should I use this and a primer?
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
bareMinerals Prep Step Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream Does Anyone know where I can buy this in store? Its not at sephora anymore :(