bareMinerals Precision Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Snijana F.

BY BAREMINERALS

The Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Precision Eyeliner Brush allows you to ‘push on’ more colour along your lash line to create that smokey, defined look or use with wet shadow liner for the fashionable ‘flick’ effect.

The straight edge on the Precision Eyeliner Brush gives you an even, straight line every time. This Bare Escentuals bareMinerals brush can be used wet or dry, giving you the ability to try a range of eye catching looks.

Isabella C.
Not gonna lie, I use this brush to do my eyebrows... literally every day! It's so soft and light! I have oily skin anyway. I've tried other eye brow brushes but this one is just really simple to use!
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
I have this brush and I find it a little tougher to use then a regular eye liner brush. I have always like the bare minerals brushes but I feel that some of them tend to get dry and brittle after a while even with proper care and washing. Again this is some not all ( its more of their face brushes) I have to say I have a ton of brush and I tend to reach for my MAC or It Cosmetics brushes but I would say they are good for beginners or people just getting into make up.
ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
This brush is amazing, however I think all of the bare escentual brushes are amazing. This brush is a little pricey, but you do not have to worry about shedding or the bush eating easily ruined. These brushes are very good quality and worth the price.
Kathleen C.
I have used Bare Escentuals mineral makeup and brushes for years. I have brushes which are well over 6 old. If you take care of them they will last almost a lifetime. The bristles are just as nice as the day I bought it and I use them every day. They eyeliner brush allows you to make a thin or thick line with precision.
Katelynn A.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Love this brush! Totally helps with the smokey eyes (: I have blue eyes so I start out with a silver then blue and black along with glitter, love love love this brush.
Bianca B.
Great precision brush for a good price. I am able to use wet or dry & blunt shape gives great lines. This is my 3rd most use makeup brush of all my brushes.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been using these products for over five years and I think all the brushes are amazing! Perfect for bugging out the water line for a dramatic eye look!
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love bare minerals, my skin is super sensitive to everything and this brand never fails me
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
It's hard to find a great brush I found this one to be irritating and it fell apart fairly easily.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love make up brushes. This brush is one of the best that I own. It puts the liner on perfectly.
Tara B.
How does this compare to other brushes you have used for eyeliner?
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
is this brush precise enough for winged liner?