BY BAREMINERALS

This lightweight balm provides a buildable, even colour stain. Melting into the complexion with ease, the balm saturates the skin with hydration whilst Passion Fruit Seed Oil and Vitamin E work to nourish. Cheeks are left looking naturally perfected and glowing.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Very good product! The color it’s beautiful and shows positive results. It lasts all day with a shimmery finish. I usually buy this product as my go to. I recommend it to other as well cause it’s an all around good product.
Ashley S.
Houston
Nice blush with good pigmentation! It is great on my skin and I’m pretty pale with dry/combination skin! It looks natural and glowing on the skin. I would definitely recommend this to others and repurchase!
Elena R.
MY FAVORITE. Got this as a gift and had never used rogue before, but I'm not going back to powder! I was so skeptical about this at first but now I'm literally obsessed. It sits on my cheeks and throughout the day it doesn't go away, but just kind of gets absorbed by my skin making it look so natural. I love this stuff. I'll be purchasing more.
Venus L.
Bare minerals surely makes some of the best makeup products I’ve tried! This blush is my favorite ! It provides a soft yet reddish look to my cheeks! I’m surely in love with this blush and encourage everyone else to try it!
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
I just picked up this find from Marshal's recently for $4.99. Usually I'm not a fan of Bare Minerals products but I was pleasantly surprised by this blush. It's super pigmented and blendable. I definitely will be willing to pay full price for a new one when I run out.
Tiffany W.
I got lucky and found this at TJMaxx. I enjoyed using it, though I still like powder blush better. It was easy to build color and to blend and dried to a smooth, velvety finish. I found the color to last for about half of the day but it faded in an even fashion, so no blotchy color. I like the pan packaging better than a stick or tube. If you like cream blushes with light/medium color payoff, than you should give this one a try.
Heather S.
I was nervous to try a cream blush, I've always preferred power more than anything. I love bare minerals in general and this product was no different. It is a little tricky to get used to using a cream and the color payoff seems light, once you get used to it though it's a nice build-able and natural looking blush!
Natalie E.
Mount Sterling
O my gosh! I love love this product. I have about every color blush balm the are amazing. It pops and it blends so well. The color have slightly changed but that's fine with me. I think they should make more colors and I do recommending to BUY THIS PRODUCT
Katy A.
Doral, FL
LOVE this! Wish I would have purchased another one, cause the price was great too. The light pink is perfect (after primer) as an all over color from lash line to brow bone. The brown is just right as a crease color. The darker pink really shows up as a medium peach color on me, not what I was expecting, but I really like it. I use the dark pink/peach as a crease color sometimes too. I mostly use the lavender as my lid color...but I suppose you could use all four in this set at once. All the color have a satin type finish, no glitter, which I like. I am mid 40s, fair skin with green eyes and this quad is the bomb!!!
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Is this too dark for fair skin?
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
Is this good for dark skin?
Patty O.
Morristown, TN
I have very sensitive skin....Will this break me out ?
Shelby G.
Ontonagon, MI
Is there more colors for more skin colors?
Natalie P.
Do you like this blush? I love the foundation.