BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

What it is:

PATENTED LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH

Featuring a truly unique design, the super convenient Perfecting Face Foundation Brush has an exclusive fluid reservoir that holds liquid foundation (as well as other skin-enhancing products) until you are ready to apply it.

Expertly engineered to be paired with bareSkin®Liquid Foundation, the soft, synthetic fibers provide no-mess foundation application directly from the bottle to the brush. This must-have makeup brush gives you the power to adjust your coverage to the drop for a perfectly seamless foundation application. It is so effective and easy to use that we patented its bestselling distinctive design.

Usage:

The Perfecting Face Foundation Brush was designed specifically to be used with bareSkin® Liquid Foundation to give you customizable light-to-full coverage with a beautifully natural finish.

For best results, we recommend cleaning the liquid foundation brush regularly, allowing it to fully dry before each use.

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SHAKE, DROP, BUFF METHOD

• SHAKE the bareSkin® Liquid Foundation bottle well.

• DROP 1-2 drops of foundation into the fluid reservoir of the Perfecting Face Brush.

• BUFF onto the skin in a circular motion.

1. Shake the bareSkin bottle a few times before each use to be sure the skin brightening serum is properly mixed with the foundation.

2. Drop one to two drops into the special fluid reservoir of the Perfecting Face Brush to begin and move onto to Step 3. To increase coverage, you can add additional drops and repeat the buffing application.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or add more drops to build coverage.

PRO TIP: If you really want to treat your skin to something special, try mixing bareSkin® Foundation with your favorite primer, moisturizer or serum directly in the reservoir of the brush.

• I love this brush but has anyone out there found one bett...2 Answers
  • Does this brush actually apply liquid foundation better t...4 Answers
  • Do you like this brush? I feel as if it sucks up a lot of...1 Answers
bareMinerals Perfecting Face Foundation Brush
  • "This brush is so fun to use! I start by apply 2-3 drops of liquid foundation into the center and then put a dot on each cheek, chin and forehead. Using a circular motion, you buff the foundation to cover your face. It evenly covers your face and provides amazing coverage. I usually add a little more foundation to the center of the brush as I go too. Great tool!" in 46 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
I purchased this brush because an Ulta employee recommended it. It was the first foundation brush I had ever bought. I was really impressed with this brush. The center has a little well where the foundation goes. The brush applies the foundation very nicely to my skin without a lot of blending. The only downfall of this brush, is that it is very hard to clean. It seems like no matter what I do, I can never get all of the foundation out of the bottom of the brush.
Charlee D.
Loveland
This foundation brush is advertised to go with the Bareskin foundation which is a serum type foundation, very liquid-y literally drops. And because this foundation has a circle cut out of the center it holds the serum like foundation perfectly. It’s perfectly dense so the liquid foundation won’t seep all the way to the bottom of the brush. The density does make it a little tougher to clean but that’s to be expected with any high density brush. When used with a circular or buffing motion to apply it gives an almost airbrush led finish. This is a wonderful brush especially for a very liquid foundation.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I would give this brush a zero stars if I could. The brushes that BareMinerals sells completely fall apart once you wash them. I even bought their makeup brush cleanser and brush and dry my brushes correctly. Bareminerals is the only brand of brushes I’ve ever had a problem with in regards to brush cleansing. The brush after a single wash leaves black hairs from the brush all over my face and is very hard to get off! I even talked to consultants in the store and they agreed with me. Extremely disappointed with the BareMinerals brush quality given they have great quality foundation products.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This has a little well in the center of the brush. This is so you can drop the foundation in the center and use it from there. I don't know if this is a gimmick but I found because of the well in the center of the brush that it did not spread as easy on the face. I will tend to get streaks when I use this brush. I believe it was for their specific Foundation that they made this because it was watery and the little Center well you didn't lose any product. Not my favorite brush.
Adrena M.
Linton
Thsi brush saved me a lotnof foundation. The only problem i ever had was trying to keep it clean (deep clean) and also it was a little rough for my dry face. It tends to cause a lot of peeling when I try to spread my foundation around. This was the first brush I had ever used for foundation so I was excited about it either way. When I first bought it it never bothered me because i never had dry skin but this past year I had to switch to a different, softer brush
Cigi S.
Hickory
This brush is great for thinner, more oil based makeups. I bought this brush for a drop foundation that I had purchased. The round hollow center gives a great place for foundation to be held, and the bristles buff out foundation nicely. I’ve also never experienced any shedding from this brush. Overall, a great brush. I will say though, you need to clean this brush a lot. The brush is very dense and product can easily stick within the fibers.
Alise S.
DO NOT POUR FOUNDATION DIRECTLY INTO THE CENTER OF THE BRUSH. I know it is tempting, but it does not help your application any and it shortens the life of the brush and it makes it difficult to clean. This is best used with liquid foundation. Pour the foundation around the rim of the brush or dot it directly on your face and then use circular motions to spread around the face and buff out for an airbrushed look. This is my go-to foundation brush and works extremely well. It can be a little difficult to clean, but I think it's a fair trade off for the application. The bristles are densely packed, but also very soft and give great coverage. Because of how densely packed the bristles are, it can easily absorb foundation, so I apply my foundation directly to my face and then use the brush after; I prefer it over putting foundation directly on the brush.
Alissa A.
This is the worst foundation brush I have ever used. It soaks up ALL the product, and distributes what is left, horribly. I used it a couple times to give it a fair shot, but I really just absolutely hated it. It was a DISASTER to try to clean too. I only tried this brush with liquid foundation. You are supposed to squirt the foundation in the middle of the brush and then apply, but I tried using it multiple ways, and it was just awful.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Call me crazy, but I’m usually a beauty blender girl no matter what. But I was honestly surprised when I used this brush. This brush blends my foundation in flawlessly!! The only thing I don’t like is the hole in the middle tends to absorb the foundation a little too much and it can be a pain to clean... but I do like the hole to pour my foundation in... either way.. great brush. Highly recommend.
Alexandra D.
I wanted to love this so badly. But truth is it leaves streaks, does not blend right, the foundation hole in the brush doesn’t help... when I did use it I would use the brush to spread foundation then a sponge to blend it (very unnecessary steps).. overall you’re better off with a sponge. I would not purchase this again. What I will say is good though is the bristles were nice for foundation.
Carina T.
Does this brush actually apply liquid foundation better than other brushes?
Genesis G.
bareMinerals Perfecting Face Foundation Brush what dose everyone think of this brush?? It seems kinda gimmicky to me??
Cassidy M.
Milwaukee, WI
I've always wanted to try this brush because of the unique indent. Can I use it to apply liquid foundation? Does the design come with in cons?
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am wondering if the brush bristles fall out easily on this brush. I purchased a brush set from CVS and the bristles fall out easily. They weren't cheap though! Is this a good buy???
codi t.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love this brush but has anyone out there found one better than this?