5 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

An essential foundation and primer duo. Award-winning Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 provides all the flawless coverage you want, with a no-makeup look and feel. It diminishes the look of imperfections without drying out skin for a naturally luminous complexion. Prime Time™ Foundation Primer smooths away flaky dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores, and uneven texture. Its mineral-infused formula glides on seamlessly while helping to extend the wear of your foundation.

This set contains:

- 0.28 oz Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15

- 1 oz Prime Time Original Foundation Primer

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Murrieta, CA
I have been using this product on this shade for 10 years and I will probably never switch to something else. The coverage is lovely and can change depending on the density of your brush. The light reflects off of this foundation in just the right way to make people think you're pore less and flawless every time!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Bare Minerals is a nice foundation that does look good when applied as directed. I truly enjoyed using this product for years until I started using more MAC and Lancome products. My skin has become drier in places as I age and I find that the loose powder foundations just don't do the trick for me anymore.
Keleigh D.
Keleigh D.
I'm super pale with super sensitive skin so Bare Minerals works very nicely for me. I get it at Sephora.
Alyson O.
Alyson O.
Jacksonville , FL
Great dual that you can try both out do you can decide which one you like the best. Use everyday when putting on makeup. Little pricy but really worth it and so easy to apply.
Emama A.
Emama A.
Jamaica, NY
Really great primer! Its the perfect base and all of bare mineral powders are amazing! very finely mild so its glides on your skin!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
New Haven, CT
As a makeup junkie I'm constantly looking for ways to look natural during the day. BareMinerals sticks to its promise. A smooth application thanks to Prime Time, along with build-able coverage but a light feeling on skin thanks to the mineral foundation. Perfect for day use.
Jeannene J.
Jeannene J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I love this product! It lasts all day and looks great! I would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manchester, CT
This was my my first foundation ever! I loved it then, and still love it now. This is a lovely product that covers problem areas fairly well and definitely removes redness. Personally, I am currently using a liquid foundation for a little more cover, but I still use this in the summer when I want a light and glowy look.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Campobello, SC
Absolutely amazing makeup! Makes your face look flawless. Great coverage, seeing I have dark circles and blemishes and scars. It does an amazing job covering it up. Two thumps. And, did I mention it's good for your skin! Hello. Yes!
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this as a setting powder. I have a oily combination skin and i work at dental office so i wear masks all the time. Masks erase my make up on my nose!
So I bought this to Mattefy my nose.
it works. But still have the same problem... i still haven't been able to find one that works perfectly for my job... but it's a good product
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Stevens Point, WI
Does this foundation actually work?