BY BAREMINERALS #4 in Powder Foundation

• The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016
  • 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner
  • 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

AWARD-WINNING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION

Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.

An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.

MAKEUP SO PURE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

• i bought this product yesterday was just about to test it...1 Answers
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder how.do.you...2 Answers
  • Does bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation clog p...4 Answers
bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
  • "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
  • "I looks very natural but at the same time it covers everything!" in 1 review
  • "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
  • "It's very light on your skin, i can hardly tell I'm wearing it." in 1 review
Julianna C.
Review for: Fair 01 more...
I love the natural ingredients that bare minerals puts into their products. This foundation is buildable, but a little goes a long way. However, I recommend moisturizing or priming your face before using as this does have the tendency to reveal dry patches.
Ana M.
Review for: Medium 10 more...
I love the coverage and the finish. It lasts all day and the shade is true to what is shown. Deffinitly recommend it.
Kayla D.
Chisago City, MN
Review for: Neutral Medium 15 more...
This is my go to. I absolutely love this powder. It’s light weight, yet still has the great coverage you’re looking for! You don’t even need to use a foundation or concealer if you don’t want to.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Review for: Tan 19 more...
Flawless coverage! All my freckles are hidden and this foundation gives my skin a glowy finish! I love it! I never get oily with it either! I also used the bare minerals concealer for this and the kat von d tattoo liner! I finished my look with the tarte face palette, the dior lip plumper, and cover fx cream highlight bareMinerals Original Loose Powder FoundationbareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealertarte Clay Play Face Shaping PaletteKat Von D Tattoo LinerDior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-GlossCOVER FX The Perfect Light Highlighting Palette
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely love Bare Minerals and use their products often. Christmas time is the best time for the brand because of all the amazing gift sets they offer. From foundation to bloch and powders they can do no wrong. I have their four rations, eyeshadows, blushes and brushes. One of my favorite brands for sure!!! bareMinerals Original Loose Powder FoundationbareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationbareMinerals Ready® BlushbareMinerals Loose Powder BlushbareMinerals EyecolorbareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
sofiya a.
This foundation has good coverage, and I overall just love bare minerals but it is really expensive. But overall the foundation is good, and has a good bit of a glow.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: Golden Beige 13 more...
I’m not into powder foundation much so that’s why I didn’t like this I just felt like it took me a while to see a difference in my skin. I did get some itching on my face after applying this. I personally don’t think it’s for me so I won’t purchase again.
Ayshea K.
Leeds
Afforadable and amazing product I would deffo recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup to try this out
Colista D.
Hickory
I looker it but don't love it. I'm very active and prefer full coverage... But everyone I get hit or sticky or sweat this foundation makes my face itch. Love the color match but not the feeling.
Solangel T.
I love this powder ! It provides enough coverage for a loose powder and gives your skin a nice glow without making your skin feel like your a heavy caked on Makeup.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Is this a full coverage fountaion?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this foundation give full coverage and worth every penny?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bare Minerals?
Marie T.
Is this product worth the money?