bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
What it is:
- Texture: Loose powder foundation
- Coverage: Sheer-to-full
- Finish: Naturally luminous
- Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades
- The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016
- 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner
- 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner
AWARD-WINNING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION
Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.
An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.
MAKEUP SO PURE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®
Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,959 Q&A
- "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
- "I looks very natural but at the same time it covers everything!" in 1 review
- "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
- "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
- "It's very light on your skin, i can hardly tell I'm wearing it." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos