BY BAREMINERALS #9 in Powder Foundation

• The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016
  • 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner
  • 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

AWARD-WINNING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION

Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.

An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.

MAKEUP SO PURE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

• Question has been deleted4 Answers
  • i bought this product yesterday was just about to test it...2 Answers
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder how.do.you...3 Answers
bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
  • "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
  • "I looks very natural but at the same time it covers everything!" in 1 review
  • "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
  • "It's very light on your skin, i can hardly tell I'm wearing it." in 1 review
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
I purchased the bareMinerals foundation because I was looking for a product that wouldn't feel heavy on my face. I hadn't had good luck with liquid foundations and wanted to go another route. I liked the feel of the foundation on my face. It's nice and light, unlike some of the liquid foundations I've tried. I was not overly impressed with the coverage, though. I tend to have an uneven skin tone and am prone to breakouts, which this foundation did not help to hide. I was told the foundation is buildable, but still was not overly impressed with that aspect of the product.
Holly C.
Review for: bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair more...
I was super reluctant about buying this. I never have used a powder foundation and hardly ever use powder at all. I bought this with the bare skin foundation to use them together for full coverage. While I can totally do that and it looks great, I learned this powder foundation could totally stand alone. It goes on smooth and creamy and gives a great full coverage. Feels light and natural on the skin as well. I bought it primarily because I have rosacea and read mineral foundations are better for it. I was totally surprised by this foundation and love it more then I could have imagined. If your thinking about it, try it!!! ( also I got a deluxe size of this at an outlet store for a fraction of the price so try there) :)
Mandy W.
Review for: Golden Ivory 07 more...
BEST POWDER FOUNDATION EVER! Out of all the powder foundations I’ve tried, this is the only one I wear by itself. It has light coverage but for relatively clear skin, I’d say you can build this up to medium coverage. The thing with this foundation, is that you have to prep your skin beforehand. I have dry/combo skin so I use a light moisturizer and a hydrating primer before applying this. This makes ALL the difference. The foundation clings better and almost melts into your skin. The outcome is a beautiful natural finish that looks like your skin but better!🙌🙌🙌
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Fair 01 more...
This foundation is no joke and worth the price. Love the minimal ingredients and it’s is light enough to allow my skin to “breathe” and covers imperfections and evens skin tone. You also need less product per use making it a. It more cost effective. It’s a staple in my daily routine, so glad I finally decided to splurge.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
This product is a staple in my makeup routine. I will always have a spare of this tucked away to ensure I never run out because it is just that good! It gives me natural coverage without looking caked on and never fails to cover those pesky dark spots or blemishes. I can use a fluffier brush for days I just want a minimal look or a more condensed brush to add more coverage on those days when it's desperately needed. Additional makeup like bronzers or blushes go on smooth on top of this. I have tried other brands of loose powder foundation, but nothing compares to bareMinerals.
Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
I love this foundation! It is a little pricey for such a small container, but it usually ends up lasting me a few months. I've tried other cheaper mineral foundations and they do not compare to bare minerals! It blends very well and does not cause me any skin irritations or acne flare ups. I started using this foundation as a teenager when I had bad acne and I continue to use it today as I have seen how good it is for my skin. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a powder mineral foundation for sensitive skin.
Courtney N.
Alta Loma, CA
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
I love bareMinerals foundation because it never irritates my skin or never causes bad breakouts. What I love about the loose-powder foundation is the ability to mix shades. My skin-tone is constantly changing depending on how much I’m outside (I tan easily). With the loose powder, I can buy my natural (no sun) color which is usually Medium Beige and mix in Golden Tan powder as I get darker. Also, the original loose-powder looks creamier and smoother for a more flawless application than the Matte version in my opinion.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
I adore all BareMinerals products. I first got this product in the starter kit in high school, and I’ve never gone back. The powder goes on weightlessly for a flawless finish. It does not appear cakey even after a few layers. It covers every blemish, pimple, irritation with a swipe of a brush. I also sometimes dip a q-tip into the powder and use for spot coverage, and it works better than any concealer! It also works well to cover dark, under eye circles! Such a well rounded product that you can use for so many things.
sarah c.
Hopkinton, MA
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
This was the very first makeup product my mother let me wear. Through a large portion of my life, if you saw me, i was wearing this. I stopped wearing it for a while, because I wanted to explore other alternatives, but I think that this is my favorite powder foundation. It gives me such an even skin tone and makes my complexion look so smooth. I found that the powder foundation looks best over a light liquid foundation such as Bobbi Brown. It is perfect for a natural look.
Chelsea B.
I used to use this at Sephora on customers when I worked there. It is perfect for everyday wear or for someone that is usually in a rush of doesn’t like spending a lot of time on their makeup. It has a very natural looking finish but has a good amount of coverage. I love using this on people with freckles because it evens out their skin tone without covering up all the freckles! It just looks so pretty and works well on more mature skin! And you cannot complain about the shade range. There is a shade for everyone!
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Is this a full coverage fountaion?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this foundation give full coverage and worth every penny?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bare Minerals?
Marie T.
Is this product worth the money?